Hoping for some ideas on what to do with my tulpa

Kalyrian

Tonight I'm staying up late to celebrate the end of the first week of school (pretty much just wanted an excuse, lol), and so I figured I'd spend some time with my Tulpa, but neither of us are very good at coming up with ideas on what we can do together, so I figured I'd ask you guys!

game is hard

I've danced with Deortabe in our wonderland once, that was pretty awesome. And neither of us even knew much how to dance! She was more prancing around being a deer and all, and I was basically grooting on the spot :P! But it was still loads of fun.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Board games, video games, reading, movies, art, dancing, just hangin'. Whatever you want :)

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

A long time ago Thunderfall and I used to spar with wooden swords, we really enjoyed it plus it was a good way to help him develop independent motion (and he usually won...). Well worth it if you're into that kind of thing

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia