tulpa forcing without knowing?

SphinxSpartan

Is it possible to tulpa force without realizing it?

Ive only been tulpa forcing for about 6 days and my tulpa (lulu) could move, talk, interact with me and the wonderland fully, change her apperance and personality and her mind voice is highly different from mine and at first i was really confused of how she was doing so well in only 3 days (when she started talking) i didnt even get what most people do where their tulpa's mind voice sounds like mine.. nope it sounded just like how i wanted her to sound.

When i asked her how she was doing so well she responded: 'You silly, you where creating me all this time ever sense you first knew what tulpas are you just couldnt notice me'

I was so confused... especialy sense the first tine i found out and researched about tulpas was a year ago and yes i do narrate everything i do as if i was talking to someone but i never gave that someone a personality or a form of any kind. Is this even a dumb question to ask cuz really i know alot of people come across hardships when making a tulpa yet all i have found stopping me is my increasing doubts if im doing any of this right even tho it seems that way.

Any advice or answer or any form of logical information or opinion i could know?

Well first of all, in answer to your increasing doubts, I'd say it sounds like you're doing everything right if you've already got visualisation, sentience and speech in less than a week.

And in answer, from what I've seen, conscious forcing and working with a tulpa isn't the only time a tulpa gets your attention. Usually it'll always be on your mind at least a little bit, whether you know it or not. And if you are apparently narrating everything you do as if something else was listening, that could be contributing to the forcing aside from any active forcing sessions you're doing. I kinda got something similar going, where I'm now always wearing a pendant I made specially for my tulpa, so that even if I'm not doing a forcing session she's always at least a little bit on my mind, even if I'm just thinking about the feeling of the pendant around my neck (and by-association, the tulpa). And it seems to work, since it only took me 3 days to get her to talk.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Hmmm i guess you're right i just didnt think it would be possible to do so and wanted someone to sorta say something about it or have an opinion to see if its something strange or something i just had the luck that happend that way.

anyway thank you!

Guest Anonymous

I'd say it's too soon and you shouldn't really think that you were tulpaforcing unknowingly. As a general rule of thumb, if something sounds way too convenient to be true, it probably isn't. If you're convinced she's real, though, that's up to you. I can't look in your head and tell you what's true or not, but, based off of everything I've seen so far in this community, that just sounds like a convenient way to rush into things, and rushing is rarely a good idea in my experience.

Also, you got a single reply and immediately accepted that as the truth. That isn't really a healthy mindset, whenever you ask a question you should wait until you've received multiple answers/opinions before deciding on what to believe. On top of that, the guy whose post you accepted as the truth joined in the same month as you, so I doubt they're very experienced on the subject matter. This is part of the reason why I feel like you're just opting for the convenient and quick solution as opposed to a more realistic and stable one. But hey, as I said. Can't look in your head, ultimately it's up to you to decide what you do or don't believe in.

I wasent 100% sure i was gana get anything more the 1 reply to be honest and yes i do tend to accept things too easily but questioning and debating has so far gotten me nothing but bad experiences so i sorta prefer to just go along with things. And i know its not a good mind set but atleast from what ive read on tulpas and ive read alot of different guides and reports of other people and so far besides everything happening to fast everything is alright with lulu (besides the doubts i still have and probably will continue to have for some time) but to my knowledge nothing wrong happening so far (atleast to my knowledge)

But thx for taking ur time to actualy type that i apretiate it or however you spell that..appretiate..appreatiate...aaa i cant do it :/

People often don't like to debate things because they don't really know how to word their points/arguments (and sometimes they don't even know what their points or arguments are) so they tend to avoid those with all their might because they feel like "they'll lose anyway". However, this is your Q&A thread, so you have the right to ask as many questions as you want, and if a user is abusive in their answer - they'll be the one who's wrong, not you. The only stupid questions are questions you're supposed to know the answer to (take someone with a Ph.D in Physics asking "What is relativity?"). That's no excuse to not try searching for answers yourself, but if you don't know the answer, the question is valid.

I don't think you should focus on what is "wrong" or "right", I think you also shouldn't focus on how much you tulpaforced without knowing. Some people make faster results than others (I'll get back to this in a bit) and it doesn't make them any better or worse than each other if they all strive towards that same goal.

Vocality and sentience are rather easy to achieve compared to the other goals (imposition, possession, switching). Imposition is something where you can't really deny the fact that your tulpa is standing right in front of you as a physical hallucination, but if you claimed she was able to possess or switch this fast I would've been inclined not to believe you and to tell you not to believe her "You've been forcing all this time" theory either. Since that isn't the case, and this is only vocality and sentience we're talking about - don't think about it too much, be thankful you made this kind of progress and move on. Don't emphasize vocality because it is always the most basic goal and the position from which you pursue any other goal. Whether you achieved that in 3 days of conscious or 9 days of unconscious forcing doesn't matter too much (and hell, maybe that's her own way of explaining the inexplicable). What matters is where you are now, and what you can do with what you've achieved so far.

Another thing for you to think about for yourself;

In the past, members would often take a lot longer to achieve vocality (1~3 months) than most people do now (1~4 weeks). This was because, back then, people lived by rules such as "hour counting" and "quick replies = parroting", among others, which most likely hindered their progress speed (or, if you look at it from another angle, helped them attain consistent results). In the present, almost everyone achieves very fast results, but whether those results are significant or not is often debatable, and people tend to doubt a lot more, and accept things way too easily. The question here is; Which group do you want to be a part of? Currently you're a part of the latter group (fast, unstable results), which is fine - I've seen people achieve significant results this way, in the long run. But have you considered taking the positive things out of both these mentalities to create an optimal tulpaforcing experience for yourself? Think about it.

Lastly, the correct spelling is "Appreciate". Good luck tulpaforcing.