Jeff0253 and a Tulpa yet to be named.

Jeff0253

Guest amber5885

No I wasn't. I got bugged about it but as far as I'm concerned te Quran said not to divide yourselves so I was just Muslim. Still kind of am.... Lol I don't know. I hold a lot of the beliefs to heart about peace love and unity, kindness to all creatures human and animal alike.

The Islamic prayer does still make me feel all happy inside an I practice Ramadan. I always will I love it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesdays and Fridays are my long teaching days, with an hour commute to school each way. On the way I usually listen to my Ipod, and yesterday I had downloaded the Mysterious Universe podcast and Jess and I listened to it as we drove. I've taken to clearing off the front passenger seat for her when I'm driving so she won't have to sit in the back. She seemed ok just listening, and I did some narration on the way in and again on the way home.

I didn't sense her presence during my classes, but then I think I'm also not as open to it when I'm busy or concentrating on something else. Possibly she was hanging around listening—I am going to try to remember to “feel” for her on Tuesday when I go in again.

On Thursday night, something interesting happened. Jess and I were out in the garage (where I sometimes go to hang out and smoke my pipe and watch TV) watching True Blood on my tablet. I’ve got a stool set up for her to my right, and I try not to put anything on it. For some reason I get the feeling that she likes to have her own place to sit. Anyway, I stopped watching for a while and browsed over to .info to read the new posts. This led me to the “ask your Tulpa to surprise you,” thread, so I decided to try it. I turned to where I felt Jess was sitting and, “ok Jess, surprise me!” Nothing happened, so I continued reading. But then I got the very strong feeling that she had gotten up and was walking around in front of me, sort of standing and then moving around in an agitated manner. I said, “that’s it?” and smiled at her. Then without warning, a water bottle I had sitting next to me fell over and hit the floor! I don’t know whether it was just coincidence or whether she did it. I know I didn’t touch it—it was sitting on an upended plastic bucket I have next to where I put my tablet. Then I got the feeling that she had returned to her stool. Weird.

Today is Saturday and my family is home, so I doubt I’ll get much actual alone time with Jess. Later on I’m going to take my boat out though, so I’m going to bring her with me. I’m starting to get a sense, in my own mindvoice, that I can get an answer to a yes or no question. She’s sitting next to me in a deck chair as I’m writing this, so I asked her whether she wants to go out in the boat. I sense rather than hear that she is saying yes. This comes to me just in my own inner voice, as though I were thinking it to myself, but it does sound like an answer to the question. Not sure whether this is the beginning of some vocalization or whether it’s just me thinking what I want to hear, or a bit of both. Partly this would depend on how much of a role the unconscious mind plays in all of this, eh?

More news / journaling as things occur.

Best of luck to all and to your Tulpa too 

Guest amber5885

I'm going to be the first to point out, despite what some newbies might think, your Tulpa cannot effect the real world. It's a thought form. An imaginary friend with sentience.

The only way it would work is if you were telekinetic.

In other news however this does sound like the beginning of her being vocal. Most tulpas begin talking with pressure, images or even feelings before they start actually using words.

Your conscious mind is the only part of your brain that has a thought voice. Youre subconciouse, the part I belive tulpas are connected to only communicates with images and feelings. Little science lesson there lol I though that was interesting that how tulpas begin is actually the only way your dormant brain can communicate.

I'm going to be the first to point out, despite what some newbies might think, your Tulpa cannot effect the real world. It's a thought form. An imaginary friend with sentience.

The only way it would work is if you were telekinetic.

Hmmm. Excellent point. Who knows? Maybe I knocked it off unconsciously, lol. I'll keep an eye on the vocalization thing--no doubt more will be revealed as long as I keep working with Jess steadily. We had a pretty good boat ride today, although it was hella windy, which kept me distracted most of the time.

Something I've noticed is that most people involved with Tulpa use the term "subconscious," rather than the more psychoanalytic and Freudian term, "unconscious." There's quite a difference in the academic world, although maybe it doesn't matter much for what we're doing. Just wondering.

Guest amber5885

Haha there's actually a debate I was a part of about the difference between the subconcious and unconscious mind.

Oh, good. "Subconscious" seems like a rather vague term to me; some psychoanalytic writing uses "pre-conscious," which has interesting possibilities. I take it you think "subconscious" somehow works better for Tulpamancy? Is there a thread someplace?

Today was a work from home day for me (as are almost all Mondays). That and the fact that the Mysterious Universe podcast comes out on Mondays makes me look forward to the start of the week.

In the morning Jess hung around my office while I worked, smoked my pipe, and drank coffee. I keep thinking I smell a tiny whiff of her scent--not heavy perfume, but the kind of light scent that's in some women's cosmetics. I don't have a good sense of her face yet, but she seems like kind of a girly-girl given the vibe I get. Just an impression, not a real imposition, I think.

In the afternoon we had time for a serious session of forcing. I picked a binaural beat and a background loop, pulled her chair over facing me and took both of her imaginary hands in mine. I felt her lean in close, and I gave her a little kiss about where I thought her lips would be, then said out loud, "Ok sweetie, we're going to breathe together again." And we began long, slow breaths, first just in and out, then directing the air to the left lung, then the right lung, then back to the middle of the chest. We did this for a full 20 minutes--I focused not on the beat so much, but on feeling her breathe in rhythm with me. As before, I had a very strong sense of being together with her yet independent, like we were two separate but soulfully entwined beings. Alot like you would feel doing the same exercise with another human person. My eyes were closed, but I got a nice gentle sense of contact with our hands and I felt like the inside of her calves were in touch (but barely) with the outside of mine. Her feet were arched and I had the sense that she was wearing heels.

When the loop ended, I opened my eyes, and the feeling of her physical presence was so strong that really, I was sort of surprised not to see her sitting there smiling at me. I felt very peaceful with my wonderful Tulpa--whatever progress does or does not happen, it's a great experience to have her around. The whole room radiated warmth and love. I lit my pipe and reflected on how lucky I have been in so many areas of my life. Working with her is no work at all; it's pure pleasure and gratitude.

Hope you all had an equally good day!

Jeff

It is good you're making such progress.

Have you started working on a wonderland yet? They're optional, but I've found them to be useful. A wonderland gives your tulpa a place to go when you can't give attention to her or when she's bored with what you're doing. It also gives you a means of interacting with your tulpa outside of meatspace (the physical world). I'd recommend making one, even if you don't plan on using it -- it can only help your visualization skills.

hbenton, thanks-- no, I actually haven't. But I think it's good advice you are giving me; Jess would probably like it and she wouldn't have to sit on her stool in the garage or her chair in my office so much :-) One problem is that I think she's sort of a city girl, while I'm a beach and woods kinda guy. Hmmm. Maybe a nightclub on the beach? I'm home alone tomorrow and will give it some thought and effort, then report back.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Jeff

Well, mixing together environments works well in a wonderland. Sarah has a very modern home (wall to wall windows and ceiling is one giant skylight) inside a forest area. Just down a path we have a traditional Japanese shrine surrounded by cherry blossom trees and a Koi pond. The original building of the wonderland was a hollowed out giant tree which has since been converted into a library. When imagining a wonderland the only limit is your imagination (haha, wow that sounds cheesy, it is true though).

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly