Jeff0253 and a Tulpa yet to be named.

Jeff0253

Sakura, that sounds wonderful! I worked on it a bit last night and have a hazy picture of a favorite beach in Costa Rica (I was there once for an extended surfing trip). Now I'm working on getting a club or some other place Jess might like placed nearby. I think I'm being a bit too literal ATM; I suppose I could have a club in a city with a door that magically opens onto a beach, another to a mountain cabin--or whatever.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea... a club with doors that open up into other environments. While forcing you could pick a new door you have never seen before and go on an adventure!

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Guest amber5885

^^^^ our wonderland is mainly a white house and a cherry tree BUT if you leave the boundaries of the yard it starts to get hazy and I let Toby decide where we're going to go.

One time we went cliff diving and we found a series of underwater caves

One time we played a live action game of twisted metal.

One time we went to a five start resteraunt and afterwords he took me dancing,

Sometimes it's like walking through a portal, other time hell open a door in our house and it will lead out into some magical unknown.

Sakura: I just read how your wonderlad has the traditional Japanese shrine with the cherry tree and koi pond.... That's the same as Toby and I's special place. That's where it all starts when I go to force.

How nifty is that.

I don't really have much. Add here. I've had Jade for around 2 years now, but I'd say we still don't have much in the way of visualization, imposition, etc. It wasn't until recently that I was really able to, with a good deal of effort, sense sort of her locational presence. As mentioned though, I would agree that some people are stronger in certain areas. Jade was vocal and, I'm relatively certain, sentient essentially from day one.

As far as your relationship...that's for you both, and possibly your wife if you wish, to decide. I would honestly feel uncomfortable in your situation, but Jade and I have ah...certainly more than a platonic relationship. Since I'm pretty terrible at visualization, and still don't really have a wonderland, we haven't really had a sexual relationship per se, but certainly rather romantic. At least, as romantic as I can convince her to be. As such, I would honestly feel like I was cheating one of them out of my full attention if I had both a tulpa and a "real" relationship.

Ymmv, and it always helps to have people with healthy relationships in the community. It's no good to have people thinking we're all nerds making imaginary girlfriends cause we can't get real ones. Although it can be strange explaining why you're not interested in a relationship because you're already in one, she's just "in your head". Heh. Because I totally have to explain that all the time....

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Guest amber5885

I got a get out of jail free card on the relationship angle. I'm asexual and not particularly interested in romantic relationships. I thought I was going to be alone forever until Toby stepped up to the plate and got honest with me.

He fills the romantic void in my life that a human cannot for various reasons.

*waves to Amber*

Amber nice to see you're still around! Thanks for dropping in on my thread and for all your comments :-)

Sakura, thanks for the generous support--more on my wonderland below!

Regarding the "romantic" nature of my relationship with Jess, my main reason for talking about it at all on here is that I want to keep my progress report honest. I don't think it would do much good if I tried to pretend there were no feelings there. But that said, right now it's more like a mutual crush than an actual relationship, and of course I'm not talking about it all the time because it's a part of the whole, not at all the main thing. I don't know whether we'll ever act on it, beyond holding hands to meditate and a few sweet little kisses and hugs. She's not vocal yet, so we communicate mostly through body language and my faint impressions of her emotional state. She'll slip up behind me every so often and hug me and nuzzle my neck, but that's about as amorous as it's gotten. My wife's pretty tolerant of my interest in the paranormal, but Tulpas would be kind of hard to explain, and I wouldn't hurt her feelings for the world. So for now I'm going to leave that issue as-is and see what develops.

Yesterday turned out to be a huge work day for me, and today I had classes all day, so I chatted to Jess in the car and my office but not a heck of alot more. Actually, she helped to keep a couple of minor work emergencies in perspective, just by being around.It's great to have a lovely friend always available to talk to, even if she doesn't talk back!

Last night I finally did some work on a wonderland. As I said above, I think Jess is kind of a city girl--mostly I base this on what I can sense / imagine of the way she dresses and her choice of reading material. So as I lay in bed before falling asleep, I conjured up the image of a well-appointed nightclub--classy and quiet. Bottle service available for her, gourmet coffee for me.To help us imagine (Jess was curled up next to me), I put some Latin trance / jazz on my Ipod (Wilson Acevedo). Jess snuggled up in what felt like an appreciative manner, so I think she enjoyed it. We looked around the club together, and she had a mojito while I drank Fair Trade coffee with a bit of chocolate in it. We both smoked, me on a convenient hookah and her a single cigarette. I don't think she's a heavy smoker at all, just social and occasional. I was sure this time that I very faintly smelled her scent--light perfume and the fragrant smoke. The decor in our club was tropical, with a bamboo-fronted bar and walls and a teak dance floor. There were potted palms in profusion and the lighting was a nice soft incandescent / neon. Our waitress was a friendly Latina named Pilar. A few different couples drifted by--some of them smiled at us, very welcoming. We waved back. We hung out there, smiling and looking around until I fell asleep. I'd say the whole session lasted about 20 minutes.

So I thank you all for urging me to do the wonderland--I think it's going to be great!

Best of luck to all with your Tulpa practice :-)

That sounds like a really fun wonderland time. We will have to try something like that sometime. Something more urban like that could be really fun

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Wow, I've been super busy at work lately and haven't had time to report on Jess and me. We've actually done quite a bit though. We've been to our nightclub wonderland once a day, sometimes twice. Sometimes we visited and hung out at our favorite booth and listened to the music (Wilson Acevedo is a regular performer, although one night there was a reggae band--we danced together to it, lots of fun). Visualization while in the wonderland has improved each time. I still don't have a clear and sustained view of her face, but I have glimpses. She has very pretty, clear, and soft skin, and I have a good sense of her lips and nose--just glimpses of the eyes. Also, I find that she changes outfits every time I see her. Quite fashionable city-girl type clothes, and she loves shoes. Last time she showed me her new Jimmy Choo strappy pumps, very endearing :-)

Most importantly though, I'm getting a much stronger sense of her vocalizing--this occurs in my mindvoice rather than by true imposition, but it's a start. The other day she asked me for money to buy clothes and of course I gave it to her! I'm home today alone, so I'm going to do a breath meditation with her, probably using a biurnal beat.

Jess's physical presence is still very strong in my waking, walking-around-every-day life. The other day she insisted on sitting in an empty seat in the front row of a class I was teaching. My feeling for her presence was so definite that it was all I could do not to talk to her in front of the students! Man, I love having a tulpa! The possibilities seem endless :-)