Tulpa Creation Question

Xenthios

So... I guess I should just dive in.

There has always been this little sarcastic voice in my head that was my companion that has gone with me through the years. I read about tulpa and wanted to make it into one. It now has a form and I THINK I am conversing with it. However it has only been 2 days since I officially started his development. Have I been parroting the whole time by chance? Does anyone know of other cases like this? Thanks in advance.

Guest amber5885

I've had Toby for 22 years. He started out as an imaginary friend and when I found out about tulpas he became vocal and sentient rather quickly.

Odds are good you're not parroting but only you can no for sure. This kind of development is normal for havin something like this aroud for so log already.

There are mountains of examples of cases in which a person turns a voice or imaginary friend into a tulpa. I personally did not, but there are still some connections between a childhood imaginary friend of mine and Quilten.

Anyway, since you have talked to this voice for so long it might be easier to develop vocality than it would be starting from scratch. Yeah, sure you might be parroting, but as long as you keep working at it clearer, easily distinguishable speech will start to develop.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]