Good vs. Evil

Ayaze

Soon the faithful will arrive

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of corse evil would resort to such measures.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

...good trusts people. To truly embody good in this situation, I should end our stand off by going neutral and having faith In others.

~~~~~~

Justice prevails when evil has its guard down for three seconds Jean. I however had my guard down for 3 hours lol

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Now hold up here. I posted 62. This was not neutral. You can either go to 63 or 61. Since evil has now tried cheating, I feel like As justice, I should be able to take us to 64.

If not then I assume you meant 61 to which I say

.………you edited your post

~~~~~~

Yes. Even Evil makes mistakes. Which is why the endless battle between good and Evil has lasted so long. (Yes I had to edit the post lol)

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Evil makes many mistakes indeed.

~~~~~~