Good vs. Evil

Ayaze

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ten posts per page master race

I'm here with my completely vocal tulpas; Rainbow, Asrielle, and Lapis. They might talk here sometimes, and when they do Rainbow will be italicized, Asrielle will be purple, and Lapis will be blue. We are currently able to do advanced visualization and we have the ability to switch. See profile for more info.

Rainbow - 2/8/16 - Italicized

Asrielle - 4/21/16 - Purple

Lapis - 7/23/16 - Blue

single digits now, let's go

I'm here with my completely vocal tulpas; Rainbow, Asrielle, and Lapis. They might talk here sometimes, and when they do Rainbow will be italicized, Asrielle will be purple, and Lapis will be blue. We are currently able to do advanced visualization and we have the ability to switch. See profile for more info.

Lapis - 7/23/16 - Blue

7 is also up

Lapis - 7/23/16 - Blue

is posted too quickly, wait eight more seconds

Lapis - 7/23/16 - Blue

4 rhymes with floor. In case you were curious. It's also got the prime factorization 2^2.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

three

t h r e e

t  h  r  e  e

t   h   r   e   e

Lapis - 7/23/16 - Blue