Good vs. Evil

Ayaze

-22 It's not really about physical violence, but more about the concept of pimpslapping, you know. Sending someone out of this plane of existence, with the back of one's hand..

Host says it'd be delightful, I say, despite my former statement, that no one should have that kind of power. Didn't actually mean it, anyway.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-23 It'd be an interesting superpower, though. "I'm not only going to banish you from this plane: I'm going to do it with a contemptuous gesture." Heh.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

-22 Yes, yes, and then one always could always cross their arms, smirk and bask in the glory of what they've done. I can almost taste the feeling.

We seem to be stuck, however. With only two people, the numbers don't go anywhere.

-23 Yes, but neither of us are willing to let the other have the last word when we're able to tip the see-saw in our favor. We just have to deal with being stuck in a holding pattern until someone else comes.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

-22 Hmm.. Well, if we go further down, then that just means there'll be more for me to work for, and I'm already in the favor of the numbers going up.

Keeping that in mind, I say that we need a little bit of change. A wildcard, perhaps, if you catch my meaning.