Goodbye Koomer and Oguigi.

Bacn

Guest amber5885

To be totally honest while I was reading it it sounded more like he was using tulpas to excuse his drug addiction, bad behavior, and mental illness.

I think he took the tulpa thing way too seriously and I think that whatever happed to him wasnt because of tulpas but because of his refusal to get help for whatever condition he may have had.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely with Amber. Anything can be taken too far, or used as an excuse. Using lots of drugs, trying to escape reality, and ignoring symptoms of mental illness were just some of the things that stuck out to me. Someone who is such an escapist that they want to completely give up their physical life is someone who should probably not make a tulpa until they can get themself into a better mental state, if at all. Just my opinion.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Guest amber5885

I think the bottom line of tulpamancy ( I hate that word) is if you are not healthy, mentally, emotionally and physically and if you are not mature mentally, emotionally and physically then you shouldn't do it.

That's not to say that a person with mental illness or physical illness shouldn't do it at all, I've seen case where tulpas actually helped with this but you should at least be in the process of seeking help or bettering yourself when you start.

Just my humble opinion

I for one actually believe his story, though of course, I would not be surprised if I found out it was not legit, or only partially so. I've screwed myself up with servitors badly enough to believe being able to screw oneself up that badly by other means. I've also had an issue with hostile entities cropping up, though they seem to have a different source (I have a particular fear that has a tendency to and manifest into a form), after which I promptly absorb it to destroy it.

-- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I want to continue with tulpamancy to the bitter end, then I see posts like this and I'm not so sure. How could someone be turned around so completely like this?

My Tulpa has been in a dormant state, her influence fades. I feel like Oguigi is reversing back to an idea, a thought, and not an actual entity. But i can still talk to her, it’s kinda hard now, and when i do i can literally feel blood pumping to a certain area of my brain as if to resurrect something. If i wanted to i could have her back in a few days. but i no longer have the desire nor interest to do that.

Damn.

(Also, Hail, how did you screw up with servitors? If you don't mind)

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

I want to continue with tulpamancy to the bitter end, then I see posts like this and I'm not so sure. How could someone be turned around so completely like this?

I wouldn't worry about that. Koomer was either lying or had some serious mental issues. You'll be fine.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I wouldn't worry about that. Koomer was either lying or had some serious mental issues. You'll be fine.

I'm not worried about mental illnesses, it's the ease that people can just give up, denounce it all as fake, and forget about it that worries me.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Guest amber5885

Probobly a lot to do with him being mentally unstable, a stable mind Probobly wouldn't be able to do that.

Let me offer you a counter perspective.

The idea of sayin goodbye to Toby and pretending that he's not real actually makes me want to cry. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Don't trouble yourself with the actions of crazy people, it will only serve to drive you insane in the persut of understanding.