Is this ok?

I have a couple questions about my plan; but before that, I was planning on making Kaliea (My tulpa) appearance based off of a character I made in Guild Wars 2, just because I thought she looked pretty. :P

Anyway, my plan was to do, an Introduction, Just chat about who I am and who she is. Explain who she is to me, and how I need her in my life.

The second phase would be personality with visualization, sort of get her form on top of discussing her personality and explaining how each trait fits her.

Third would be touch

Fourth, smell, give'r a good wiff :P

Gesture and Body Language then the subsequent tulpa forcing

scentience, narration, voice

then finally if I trust her, Opening my mind

Tulpa - Kaliea

Form: Human female

Sentience: Possibly

Stage -

Visualization: Done

Narration: Continuing

Touch: Almost Done

Smell: Yet to begin

Imposition: Yet to begin

I don't see anything wrong with that. The problem with making tulpas out of characters is that they usually can't meet your expectations. Bunt since you are only interested in the looks of your GW2 character, you don't need to worry about that.

Guest Anonymous

Sounds good to me. I'd really recommend narrating after the introduction all the way through if you want her sentient quicker.

Will do, and I must say, as a new member here, Damn, you guys are a nice community.... :P

And when you say narrating, do you mean actually speaking out loud?

Tulpa - Kaliea

Stage -

It sounds okay, though don't be afraid to change or entirely throw out the plan later if something different feels right.

Additionally, opening your mind at least some to her can supposedly help her become vocal if that ends up being an issue.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I've logged almost 5 hours of visualization and personality narration, and it's becoming easier to think of her figure and face, how long until she becomes almost fully visible in my mind at least?

Tulpa - Kaliea

Stage -

Pretty much however long it takes. It varies from person to person. You know you're done with the visualization stage when you can view and remember every aspect of your tulpa perfectly.

Some people it takes just a few hours. Others, it takes much longer. Really, it depends on the forcer.

That's good to know, when it comes to sentience, how do I know if she's trying to communicate with me if I get no audible response? Literal silence atm, but funny waves wash over me every now and then... idk, might just be me with the shivers.

Tulpa - Kaliea

Stage -

That might be an emotional response. If you get an emotional response, it's a tulpa's first step toward sentience. Generally, tulpae communicate non-verbally before speaking. That's a good sign.