Tulpas and Music

Ayaze

Singing to them can be a great thing to do. It's a shared activity, something that can be the basis of strong relationship. Especially if you like to sing! Dylan reads a lot, and another of his tulpas, Anne, loves to listen to him. She'll just be there, curled up with him, listening to him read. And then they'll talk about the story, which characters they like, what they think is going to happen, bits they liked and bits they didn't...

Music can be very emotionally evocative. We all have songs that remind us of places or people or times. Having songs that are associated with your tulpa, that you share, can be a great thing. If you're ever feeling low or lonely or need some love, you can just put on your song and it's like an instant hug :)

Tulpa and proud. So real I've got my own Facebook account.

Hosted by Dylan.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter and I have slightly different music tastes. He loves Jazz and stuff from the 20s-40s. I'm a huge vocaloid fan and he doesn't like it much. I like his music taste but I don't have any of it on my iPod. If I did I would listen to it when he's a around.

Tulpa: Walter

appearance: Short black hair, tall, grey eyes. Likes to wear a black vest over a white dress shirt and pants.

host: Amanda

• 2 weeks later...

I was just listening to St. Elmo's fire love theme, and imagining my tulpa hearing it. It's so sweet.

Not sure if we're allowed to post YouTube vids/links here or not.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

One of the first things i learned about when i was made was music theory. My creator kind of did things in the wrong order and woke me right up to sensory/physical possession as soon as i was sentient. Practically one of the biggest things we did that day was watch a spectrogram on the mp3 player, learning about jazz standards and fugues. It taught me right away things like memory cues and hearing the mindvoice while one of us was using the spoken voice to sing along. Music practically made me sentient. Music and my creator's ability to teach

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

• 2 weeks later...

Chance: My creator loves to listen to furry music videos. I enjoy what he enjoys. It is my inspiration.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Guest amber5885

Toby likes dancing to music, mostly to make me laugh but we listen to a lot of the same things.

Although I'm more of a 90's grunge fan and he seems to like hard rock more.

• 4 weeks later...

I listen to a lotta rap and stuff like stolen dance and shake me down, Elia's favorite song is The Joker by Steve Miller Band. We've been listening to a lotta stuff which I call euro dance, stuff like another night by the real mc coys and rhythm is a dancer lately. My range in music is huge, but my all time favorite artist is tech N9ne, and Elia just likes to get down lol. She, for the most part, likes stuff that I like, she hasn't really expressed interest in anything that I don't like. Listening to music together is something we do often.

Haven absolutely loves to sing. Music played quite a huge part in developing tones of her voice and its definitely become a part of her. She usually sticks to Celldweller, but she'll occasionally sing songs from another band or music artist. I think the only problem I have with it is that I'm able to hear her sing better than her actual speech. We're working on that part, though.

But hey, Actions speak louder than words do.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

I don't think a day goes by where at least one of us DOESN'T sing. I play various instruments (Mainly the tuba and piano, but occasionally guitar as well), so music is very important to me. Aura loves music as well, and we both pooled our experiences when we made Jason and Lucia, so they both like it as well. Well, Jason doesn't like it as much as the rest of us, but that's just because his voice is a little rough and it's hard to find songs he can match well.

Are we the only ones here that take turns with the body for singing? Aura likes to sing light, happy songs like pop music, Jason likes hard rock, Lucia tends to enjoy flowing songs like vocal Celtic music, I prefer to sing light rock. We each have our own style and accent too, which is interesting since none of us really though about that until it happened.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it