waffles

New GAT Voting

I'll add a +1 vote for joshua, and a slight note about the quote above "from" me differs from my actual votes on the last page, I don't know what exactly happened there.

Quora +1

sushi +1

Kronkleberry +1

I've not voted for the others as I've no information to base my assesment on. Quora I have voted for because I know her work and her capabiliy. sushi likewise from previous experience on the Forums. Kronkleberry may not be as well known on Tulpa.info but he's long been one of the driving forces and hardest workers in the community through Reddit.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I just want to make sure everyone is aware of the fact that, a few months ago, Quora k-lined Dog from irc.tulpa.info because he knowingly, and intentionally evaded bans on multiple major channels.

Doubt my vote will be counted, but

Dog -1

Quora +1

Considering how Quora left .info, yes, your vote couldn't very well be counted when the nominee has left.

Waffles is going to have to clean up the list, he's a bit behind on that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)