Simple question about spending time with your Tulpa

Could spending time with your Tulpa improve all forcing skills from visualization to imposition? Since I am taking to her (Narrate), touching her, imagining her to my world (Imposition) looking at her (visualization) and giving her personality as we speak (personality. Probably doesn't apply to this)

Tulpa(s):

Name: Trixie

Form: The Great and Powerful Trixie - MLP

Progress: still working on Imposition. She has a mind of her own at times. You can speak to her if you want. But most of the time, she won't reply.

Yep, this is what's commonly known as passive forcing.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

From what I've heard it does work pretty well. And even if you're having some sort of off-day when visualisation or imposition just isn't working for whatever reason or not having a chance to narrate, I'd think simply acknowledging and acting as if the tulpa is there could be useful as well.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

It could, but you shouldn't rely solely on that, if you want to make reasonably speedy progress. I've seen that the general idea behind forcing is that you passively interact with your tulpa throughout the day, and then spend an hour, maybe two, intensively focusing on developing a certain specific skill. I think that a mistake a lot of people make is either only active, or only passive forcing - while balancing both out evenly would probably give the most desirable results.

It could, but you shouldn't rely solely on that, if you want to make reasonably speedy progress. I've seen that the general idea behind forcing is that you passively interact with your tulpa throughout the day, and then spend an hour, maybe two, intensively focusing on developing a certain specific skill. I think that a mistake a lot of people make is either only active, or only passive forcing - while balancing both out evenly would probably give the most desirable results.

Ah good, I'm doing it right them :D

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]