Few questions

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

1. I am having too much trouble in imposition can anyone give me a guide or some tips and I know it takes long time but I am having difficulty in even starting.

2. Can I use a pre-existing form like a person who exists but who I never talked to or have slightest idea about their personality or behaviour e.g searching a picture of some random

chick from net and choosing it as form because that way there wouldn't be any personality crises or something like that.

EDIT: The problem I am having with imposition is that my tulpa has a human design not an anime or something like that so things like skin texture, three dimensional design (hard to explain its like consistency in design when viewed from different angles), shadows, facial expressions etc aren't easy to impose.... and I don't know how to do it in parts.... Do I just have to keep practicing....

and beside I can't seem to put the body together like focusig on face makes rest of form blurry or fade away.

I am actually seeking some advice from those who have mastered imposition.

1. Check the guides section.

2. Yes, that's fine.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

1. Can't help you much here, check the guides section.

2. In dreams, every person you see is someone you have seen IRL. I assume this also applies to tulpas, which means your tulpa would be using some random person as their form whether they try to or not.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

2. In dreams, every person you see is someone you have seen IRL. I assume this also applies to tulpas, which means your tulpa would be using some random person as their form whether they try to or not.

That's completely false.

1. You would really have to give us more information if you want specific help, and if you need a guide, look at the guides section.

2. Your tulpa's form can be anything, even an inanimate object, but living beings that aren't anyone you know personally are the generally used and recommended forms.

That's completely false.

This is something that I've heard many times before, but never from a credible source. Here's one, for example. Do you have a credible source backing up your claim?

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson