Spooktober

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every time I've had a schizophrenic mental breakdown it's been around Halloween, and usually because I had stopped taking my meds.

I've hallucinated people, and one person looked like an Egyptian Pharaoh. Another looked like a magician. And I hallucinated 2 ghosts that freaked me out because they didn't move.

One hallucination my vision turned all red and I thought I was being dragged into hell. Well I thought I was being teleported to the inside of a star, and hallucinated heat and visual sensations.

I've freaked out a lot in my experiences, but I've also had some amazing experiences. Like when I saw animated cartoon character faces on a wall, smiling at me.

I've had auditory hallucinations of big booms that startled me as well. Without really even trying, though my meds suppress this natural function.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Hey, Americans!

I just wanted to tell you that a day after you’re celebrating Halloween, in Poland there is a holiday where we go to cemenary, visiting our dead family members and leaving there flowers and lights, which look like that:

tumblr_inline_ndmlsw4q1E1sd3g2z.jpg

The holiday is called All Saints’ Day.

Sadly, living in a very classy neighbourhood in Central London means I don't get to do much in terms of halloween fun. But this year will hopefully be different, since my gf is inviting me to a halloween party at her uni. Maybe I'll get a chance to break out my OX costume again :D

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Hey, Americans!

I just wanted to tell you that a day after you’re celebrating Halloween, in Poland there is a holiday where we go to cemenary, visiting our dead family members and leaving there flowers and lights, which look like that:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d878b26fb37781c4a21e24c81bd3b7f5/tumblr_inline_ndmlsw4q1E1sd3g2z.jpg

The holiday is called All Saints’ Day.

Isn't Halloween a derivative of All Saints' Day? Is All Saints' Day 'happy'? I know the Mexican Day of the Dead is an uplifting holiday, used to reflect upon the good moments spent with past family members. I'm comparing it to yours as during the Day of the Dead gifts are brought to graves, most of which are foods that the person enjoyed during life. There is a time of respect, of course, but in general it's quite cheery.

Sadly, living in a very classy neighbourhood in Central London means I don't get to do much in terms of halloween fun. But this year will hopefully be different, since my gf is inviting me to a halloween party at her uni. Maybe I'll get a chance to break out my OX costume again :D

Could always carve a pumpkin and put it outside -- or is that an American thing?

I think I want to mention here that I'm trick-or-treating with my little brother. He's twelve, going to dress up as Ash Ketcham, and I'm going to be wearing a Pikachu suit. I should note that I am 5'8, making this a whole lot funnier.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Going as Eren Jeagar. (Attack On Titan character) After spending 3 hours making a three dimensional maneuver gear and spending like $60 on a badass Scout Regiment jacket, I declare my costume shall be legendary.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Its Halloween already and there isn't any comments on this thread. How ironic.

Anyways, Happy halloween everybody!

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~

Happy Spook Day everyone!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]