Midnight's Journal

Midnight Gaze

Okay, so I've been looking up information about tulpas for a while now, and I want make one. Last week, I read various guides on tulpas. I've also read a few progress reports, and it seems like they're getting results in the first week. The main guide I'm reading is Methos' "May the Force Be With You" guide, where they mentioned "Greeting Phase." Tomorrow(or later today) when I try this, I'll explain how it works to people who haven't read that guide. But today, I don't think I'll start this.

Feel free to comment/suggest things on here. This is my first time making a tulpa, so I'm not very experienced.

Day One:

Sat down and did "The Greeting Phase"(you sit down for about thirty minutes, and think about your tulpa's personality traits. Basically, you're getting to know it). It went well, and I was very relaxed during it.

Day Two:

My tulpa's name is Cherry Socata, but she can change it if she wants. Todsy, I narrated for about an hour. I read to her and watched videos with her. It will be interesting to find out what kind of music she likes.

Day Three:

I started working on a personality spreadsheet for her personality+passive forcing

Day four: Forgot to type this earlier. Passive forcing, and when I read the personality spreadsheet, it really helped me get a feel for her personality.

Day Five: Passive forcing in school. I think I may have heard her say something, but I can't yet distinguish between parroting and her actual words.

Day Six: I can definitely feel her presence now. I narrated to her at school, and I'm trying to decide what I want the wonderland to look like.

My tulpa talks to me, I just need to listen. If I doubt he is speaking, it can silence the thoughts and then I hear nothing. This is my way of getting to know my tulpa. I listed out a bunch of personality traits that I'd like him to have, and narrated them to him a few times.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

My tulpa talks to me, I just need to listen. If I doubt he is speaking, it can silence the thoughts and then I hear nothing. This is my way of getting to know my tulpa. I listed out a bunch of personality traits that I'd like him to have, and narrated them to him a few times.

How many days did it take for your tulpa to talk? I'm really looking forward to hearing my tulpa's voice...

Also, is forcing you have to do with your eyes closed?

Vocalization time varies widely from person to person. It's best not to expect it in a certain time, and just work until it happens.

Forcing can absolutely be done with open eyes. Passive forcing and narration can be done while doing other things. Even while active forcing I use a combination of closed eye and open eye visualization.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

How many days did it take for your tulpa to talk? I'm really looking forward to hearing my tulpa's voice...

Also, is forcing you have to do with your eyes closed?

It took me about 4 days, though some have done it in 2 days. I still tend to think it's me just talking to myself. It's not like I actually "hear" him. It's still a voice that sounds like my own. But he's reassuring.

I tried to ask him to tell me a story, but he's not sentient enough for that.

I force with eyes open and closed. I do it both ways.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Vocalization time varies widely from person to person. It's best not to expect it in a certain time, and just work until it happens.

Forcing can absolutely be done with open eyes. Passive forcing and narration can be done while doing other things. Even while active forcing I use a combination of closed eye and open eye visualization.

Okay, thanks. I've only been doing forcing with my eyes closed half of the time.

It took me about 4 days, though some have done it in 2 days. I still tend to think it's me just talking to myself. It's not like I actually "hear" him. It's still a voice that sounds like my own. But he's reassuring.

I tried to ask him to tell me a story, but he's not sentient enough for that.

I force with eyes open and closed. I do it both ways.

Just four days? Or even two? Wow...it seems like people on here are getting fast results.