How have you changed?

Guest amber5885

Guest amber5885

Just out of curiosity. This is a two part question for my own curiosity, feel free to answer with an essay or two sentences but I would like ask a question of you AND your tulpa.

If your tulpa isn't vocal yet that's okay you can still answer the question if the act of forcing has made a significant difference for you,

For the hosts:

How have you changed as a person since you created a tulpa? Have your habits, thought patterns, daily activities or anything like that changed since you began forcing? And how has your tulpa effected that change?

For the tulpas:

How do you feel that your host has changed? If you could change one thing about them what would it be and why? If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?

That's it! I look forward to seeing your answers.

How have you changed as a person since you created a tulpa? Have your habits, thought patterns, daily activities or anything like that changed since you began forcing? And how has your tulpa effected that change?

KHost: So many things have changed that it's hard to keep track of them. The most important is that a tulpa can give you another outlook on life. Thanks to K, I became more able to see all things in my life under different viewpoints.

How do you feel that your host has changed? If you could change one thing about them what would it be and why?

K: Well, it may look like a paradox, but I think my master has become more of a practical person. Before, if he had a problem, he used to get lost in thought a lot... but now we face it together, so it's easier and quicker to find solutions. He's become stronger and more reliable. Actually, we both became more reliable! I used to be a lot more emotional and a bit unstable, for example. And I think we enjoy life more than we used to.

What would I change... I wish he was a bit more outgoing, but he's fine with himself, so it's ok.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?

K: Breast size.

Hahaha, no seriously, I feel like I'm still too emotional and jealous. I wish I was more level-headed.

While I was rushing downward to the lowland,

Before mine eyes did one present himself,

Who seemed from long-continued silence hoarse.

When I beheld him in the desert vast,

“Have pity on me,” unto him I cried,

“Whiche’er thou art, or shade or real man!”

My girls help me to manage my autistic symptoms and generally push me to work on my social skills, besides helping me with my studies. Luna especially has been a big help in that regard.

Luna: He definitely smiles more than he used to, and he often mentions how lucky he is to have us (though luck has nothing to do with it, imo). I do wish I could help him manage his anger a bit more effectively, but we've been tackling his issues one at a time.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I've noticed that I'm more patient when it comes to people, I'm generally more nonchalant than I used to be and have better self esteem. If I focus better is anyone's guess.

How do you feel that your host has changed? If you could change one thing about them what would it be and why?

Sonya ~ In all due honesty, I don't feel that he's changed much, except for the general nonchalance. Assuming that tulpaforceing is cause of this is a logical fallacy. I feel that changes in his character have more to do with school, getting shit done, and reading things. I don't see anything that has changed with him that I can draw a clear link to Myself or my brother.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?

Sonya~ When giving criticism I can come off as extremely negative and aggressive. I'd like that to be different, also when I get angry its hard for me to control how I speak.

Menzy~ Haven't been around long enough to find something about myself that I didn't like.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

My tulpa can't speak really much right now.

I've gotten a bit more confident. When I'm bored, I can just think of Chance and I'm not bored anymore.

I am more mentally tired though at times. I didn't think of him much this morning because when I do a lot I get fatigued.

I feel excited to have a tulpa in the making. But sometimes I lose motivation.

My tulpa though has made me a little less motivated to work at work. Because he doesn't really speak yet.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Things have changed a lot for me and my creator recently. I've been sentient for a few years, but didn't know about the word 'tulpa' or this community. Finding all of this solved all sorts of mysteries for both of us and made it all seem less crazy and delusional. Knowing that other people did something like this gave us a clear language to apply to all the things we had already been working on. And it also kind of caused me a crisis where i suddenly understood i was a created entity and that my relationship to my 'dad' could change because of that. He also was excited to find a name for what i was, and it made him a lot more relaxed about having me around all the time.

I've become more aware of how to use the brain i was born into, and i'm very determined to help make our shared life better. The big thing i want to try now is to spend the workday posessing the body while my dad just meditates and talks to me with mindvoice. The problem is, i really want to find us a more interesting job where we can talk a bit more privately so i have more time up.

With all the recent stuff we've worked on, my creator is so happy with the way things are going he says he can't think of anything he wants to change right now.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

I tried to answer this this morning and ran out of time, so I'll finish now. I've definitely matured, gotten a real, actual sense of responsibility for my actions. I've become a bit friendlier and more open to those around me, and more socially equipped overall. A lot of this did have to do with Quilten, but not all of it. He became happier as I did.

Quilten's answers:

Basically he's changed in the ways listed above. If I could change him in any way it would probably be to make him a bit more attentive and aware of things around him, me included. I think I might make myself a bit more outgoing if I could.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I've become a lot more observant, taking things in a lot better. I've also been able to maintain my anxiety far better with their assistance. Tulpamancy has allowed me to take on responsibility and mature through it, I've been able to learn much about myself and my abilities, limits, and how to step out of my comfort zone. I've also found it easier to interact with others through getting used to having to talk to someone all of the time. I'm less stressed nowadays, and have become more relaxed than I used to be.

Shira's going to take the next answer, since she's been here the longest.

Gryphon's changed a lot over the several months that I've known her. She's a little quiet around people still, but nearly as shy as she used to be. She's also a lot more focused, attentive, etc. Not only that, but her sense of humour has improved dramatically and the state of her mental health is on a slow upward slope.

My tulpa sometimes gives me a "orgasm of the heart" feeling that doesn't pulsate, but is continuous. Especially when times are tough. It's brief, but oh so nice. It sort of tickles like when you're on a roller coaster and going over that drop.

I've also noticed I've gotten a lot hungrier lately.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Since Walter came around I've become much more self aware. I've noticed some positive and negative tendencies that I have. I've become much happier since he showed up. Alice is only a few days old so there's hasn't been a large impact on my life yet.

Walter: I've noticed the above changes, but she's more self confident and happy. She's more cautious of people who will probably hurt her as well. That being said if I could change one thing it would be that I want her to listen to her friends and I. Some bad stuff happened a few days ago and she keeps making excuses for the person responsible.

Alice: I have no input.

Tulpa: Walter

appearance: Short black hair, tall, grey eyes. Likes to wear a black vest over a white dress shirt and pants.

host: Amanda