Hoenir

Question

Meditation (Second Revision)

To begin with I would like to say that I am not an experienced "tulpamancer" like a lot of you but I have been lurking and using all the guides here and I wanted to give something back.

I have been Meditating for years now. I have a BSc in psychology and I studied for 6 months under a monk in Bangkok Thailand who is very renowned for his techniques in meditation and I have taught many people and now I would like to share what I learned but only the points that I think useful to a "tulpamancer".

I have been using my techniques for the creation of my tulpa and the immersion into my wonderland has become a lot stronger than I even thought possible in only 3 days. I'm now at a point where it feels like I'm in a lucid dream and here is how I did it:

Posture

Now most of you probably think you know a thing or two about Meditative posture and I'm sure you do but re-learning basics always helps refresh your mind and remember whats important.

Now I see many meditative beginners slouching and hunching:

How+to+Meditate+-+Bad+Posture_8_side.png

To be honest through much hard work you could still achieve some altered states of consciousnesses in this posture but why make it harder for yourself?

I won't bore you with yoga like instructions but here are the basics:

1. Never let your back out of it's natural curve.
  2. Always keep your pelvis higher than your knees
  3. The body must be in alignment
  4. Relax!!!

How+to+Meditate+-+Quarter+Lotus+Posture_

I'm not asking you to be in full lotus but following the 3 keys you could even meditate in a normal dining chair as long as you don't lean on the back. For meditation on the floor (Recommended) a Zafu or meditation cushion or anything to bring your pelvis above your knees but sitting directly onto the floor will leave you in agony within a short amount of time.

Relax!!!

Now for some reason this doesn't always occur to everybody but the biggest tip I can give to anybody is relax. In order to meditate more effectively you need to forget about your physical body and focus internally and the only way to do that is to relax!

You all probably know this technique but here it is once again:

Begin by being in our posture and working your way up, starting with your toes just allow gravity to take a hold of them and let the tension naturally fall away. Moving onto your feet and legs you're looking for those tiny bits of tension in your body. With the correct posture as previously outlined your body won't slouch your head can balance perfectly on your shoulders without falling forwards and your back can remain straight.

With the back straight and the body aligned your breathing will naturally fall very shallow allowing you to ignore it along with your physical body.

State of Mind

There are so many states of consciousness that can be reached through meditation and hundreds of texts attempting to describe them. Personally I always think their descriptions missing something and so have decided it's a very personal experience.

Let's get back to "tulpaforcing". As I have previously stated I am not a very experienced "tulpamancer" but, having lurked on this forum for sometime I have established that the most important factor in "tulpaforcing" is concentration. The key to concentrating inwards (meditation) is giving the mind the freedom to let go of physical stimuli through posturing (for comfort and staying awake) and relaxing the body.

Do you find stray thoughts popping up? Make sure there is no tension in your body by working your way from your toes to your scalp just like before, allowing gravity to take hold and refocusing on your intent (your tulpa). Stray thoughts are normal (even if they're in the background), always bring your focus back to your tulpa, try not to get frustrated (remember to relax even your mind).

With everything in this guide you will be able to visualize stronger (the fact that your physical body can mentally stop existing, you can become immersed into your visualization, into your own wonderland). It makes you focus harder and it becomes easier to concentrate making the hard work of "tulpamancing" just that little bit easier and without having to become a meditation master.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Image back-ups:

Spoiler

Under "Now I see many meditative beginners slouching and hunching:"

image.png.da4d87ffe1f5cb7171a3a2d7dd504c1c.png

Under "I won't bore you with yoga like instructions but here are the basics:" list

image.png.a1a81445dab2e730f8119ce34035c058.png

I agree with the suggestion that this should be moved to tips and tricks; it relates more to the theory and practice of meditation than it does to tulpas in general and has a few minor grammatical errors which make it (as of now) seem a bit less professional than what we like to accept as a guide.

No one... Suggested that though? I guess you're on your own here, I'm mostly leaning towards Resources. It's valid to say that it can't go to Guides because it's not tulpa-related enough, but it's not quite Tips and Tricks in my eyes.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I'll approve this, though I do suggest one more read through of the submission by the author. I think that will help smooth out some phrases and such that seem just a bit awkward. As an example, the second paragraph in the submission should really be broken up into a few more sentences so that it reads more smoothly. Overall, I really like the content, but I don't think that there is enough direct tulpa-related info for this to go into the guide section. I feel it would be at home in the Resources section.

like schlondark said, you don't really need to list your credentials, it just adds extra length to the guide, and most people probably don't care about them.

Begin by being in our posture and working your way up, starting with your toes just allow gravity to take a hold of them and let the tension naturally fall away. Moving onto your feet and legs you're looking for those tiny bits of tension in your body. With the correct posture as previously outlined your body won't slouch your head can balance perfectly on your shoulders without falling forwards and your back can remain straight.

This part might be difficult to understand if you do not have prior experience with this technique

Otherwise, the guide is very good and well-written. Approved for Resources

If it can’t, or minor extensions others suggested aren’t implemented in some form, I’d approve for Tips & Tricks. But I’m leaning more on Guides, though. I use the bed head as a support for my back when I used to count to 1,000, but this is just rambling on my end. The same shallow feeling you mentioned is something I can attest to as well, and that’s the moment it becomes fun seeing what your mind projects to you.

Was what I was after

Approved For Resources