Are most tulpas invisible to sight at the first few months of mancing?

I guess i have yet to see them or my mind is too random but i have been mancing for at least oh.. say 6 months now and i haven't seen Mina, red or my Snow manifest at all, but i can hear them clear as a bell and i know where they are.. sort of like.. i can sense them because i ask them to either climb on my shoulder like a trained cat or give me some sign of their presence.. which usually makes me see them in my mind's eye but now my actual eye sight...save for absolute darkness.. in which i can see their outlines perfectly and even see them.. as strange as that sounds. Do i have to impose a little more or.. meditate a little more?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing this for more than a year, and I'm not even close to imposition. This goes for a lot of other people that have been doing this for a lot longer. Imposition is a pretty advanced skill that takes a long time to master. It's going to take a tremendous amount of effort, care, and dedication to be able to trick you're brain into seeing what isn't actually there.

It doesn't just "happen" either, most people who can do it had to spend a lot of time consciously working on imposition, with that specific goal in mind. It also won't happen immediately, meaning it won't be a situation in which you can't see your tupper one day, but the next day, poof! You can see it! A big part of tulpa creation is the patience needed to allow for development.

Hope I could help answer your question!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

A lot of people have trouble with imposition. It's not an easy thing - it requires a lot of effort, and you shouldn't expect much if you don't set aside time to work on just that.

If you don't know where to start, these guides helped me out a bit:

NED's leash imposition guide

glitchthe3rd's imposition guide

Imposition via photos

A Starting Imposition Guide

A lot of people have trouble with imposition. It's not an easy thing - it requires a lot of effort, and you shouldn't expect much if you don't set aside time to work on just that.

If you don't know where to start, these guides helped me out a bit:

NED's leash imposition guide

glitchthe3rd's imposition guide

Imposition via photos

A Starting Imposition Guide

Thanks Hysere. This will be useful later when I start imposing.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Guest amber5885

They don't just appear to the eyes you have to make a concious effort and it is a lot of work. I'm just now starting to try it

You were patient amber waiting 20 years to begin imposition. Can you keep his face steady without it morphing?

Guest amber5885

It took me 20 years to realize that there Was a name for him. I always just thought he Was an imaginary friend that wouldn't go away haha.

And with effort I can but were still working on that.

I never had an imaginary friend when I grew up, but as a young adult I thought I had a telepathic link to an ET.

I'm doing it too. Right now hes only as vivid as a daydream, but you have to understand, it's the process of your brain taking out a chunk of your vision and replacing it with a character. Its not gonna be easy. Well, it may be a little easy but it certainly won't happen too quick.