Adverse effects attributed to tulpaforcing

Virgil

I've compiled a short list of adverse effects caused possibly by tulpaforcing, especially the creation process.

Please, post about any problems or inconveniences affecting your physical or mental functions you think tulpaforcing has caused you or confirm those listed here.

lasting or reoccurring effects that have been reported by at least three individuals

• headaches
  • bursts of intense pain in the head
  • pressure in the cranium and even in various parts of the head like the paranasal sinuses
  • localised muscle twitches in various parts of the body, minor involuntary movements
  • an anxious feeling apparently originating in the chest
  • sleep problems, irregular sleep

unconfirmed or transient effects

• vertigo
  • tinnitus — humming, buzzing, or high-pitched noise within the ears that is noticeably louder than usual (may be similar to the kind occurring in advanced stages of sleep deprivation)
  • paraesthesia
  • sensations resembling auras that occur during the onset of a seizure including feelings similar to déjà vu
  • decreased libido
  • briefly appearing colour spots or scintillating sparks in the visual field
  • inexplicable mood swings

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tinnitus — humming, buzzing, or high-pitched noise within the ears that is noticeably louder than usual (may be similar to the kind occurring in advanced stages of sleep deprivation)

vertigo

But only very slightly for a short amount of time ~5 seconds.

I have mental confusion at some times, especially when I'm making (subjectively) much progress and get intense pressure in the head beforehand.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

Headaches, odd painful stabs in my head, pressure, muscle twitches. Those happen pretty much every time. Feeling dizzy after a session is also pretty common. There's been few sessions where I've gotten a sick feeling. Also fuck I've been seeing those sparks in a few of my open eyed visualization sessions, haha.

Now that I think about it, I have been having quite many nightmares lately and I didn't used to have them, but that could be anything, really.

Anyone else gotten ear pain while forcing? Feels like an ear infection that goes away soon.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I have memory problems and a lack of motivation. I've also had the ear pain.

I can confirm that I have felt all the effects listed under lasting/reoccurring as well as paraesthesia. I've also felt ear discomfort on occasion, and three separate times while working on voice my ears immediately started popping repeatedly for a couple minutes like going through an altitude change.

Lemme see...

¤ Persistent pain in my left ear (as Sands said, like an infection or something)

¤ Some rather strong jaw pain

¤ Strange black spots appearing for an instant when my eyes are open

¤ Largely decreased libido

¤ Some déjà vu

¤ Strange pressure/pain in my eyes that basically forces my eyes to not remain closed (only while forcing)

¤ Headaches and pressure in the head

¤ No memory of dreams at all (I used to remember my dreams fairly well)

All I can think of for now.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress