Does your tulpa have a handicap (feel pain)?

FurryBlueNaki

My tulpa has a bad back he tells me. It reminds me of Scar from The Lion King saying "bad back you know."

Anyone else with a tulpa that has a condition? I'm hoping to do some healing work with him. It's not too severe thankfully. I don't know how he developed it.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

There is no reason that a tulpa has to have a disability. If they have one, then it's either something they wanted, or they don't truly realize that it's their imagination, and they can do whatever they want.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

It probably started with me as a model. I've pulled my back before. I think he was just taking after me. Nothing permanent. I don't know how aware he is yet of his imagination.

Edit: He calls them sympathetic pains. When I have a pain, he sympathizes with me. So when I hurt my back, he could feel it and sympathized with me.

Sarah sometimes gets "bleedover" pain from me if she is sharing the senses with me (not in wonderland) and I'm in pain at the time. It's not anywhere near as intense for her though. She says the only time she feels full physical pain like I normally would is when doing full body possession. As you would expect, possession ends quickly when the headaches start.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

I don't know of many tulpas who claim to have pains or anything like that, but most that were willing to talk about it said that it was something they chose. I really don't see why you'd make yourself feel pain, even if you just wanted things to be a bit more realistic.

Most of the time it's a non-issue. I think he's going back to when I had pains before. He hasn't talked to me today so I don't know.

• 1 month later...

I realized I honestly can't read my tulpa well enough to tell what's going on with them. I get images, but not sure if from them. They are seemingly random.