tulpa based on reality -- he is disgraced

ClaireM

Hiya !! It is harder for me *not * to have a Tulpa. I'm a fantasy fiend, esp. high (high fantasy, not me being high) I am in a wheelchair & I'm a resident in a very good care home, the only bad point is that most of my flatmates are quite low-functioning so not much conversation goes on, so I go to a new age group . I've been Tulpa-less, but I was so miserable nobody wanted to come near me, so I started living w/ Tulpas again.

My latest Tulpa was my childhood hero, he always made me laugh till I cried. I am afraid of shouting but his voice is very soft & calms me. His accent makes me fall all over the place going UUUUUUHHHH. He's elderly now, but he's so hot (always liked older men, all my Tulpas have been older, mostly opposite sex ) !! I say was my childhood hero cos he has done something wrong. I've an FB friend who also has him as her own Tulpa, that's how we got in contact in the 1st place, cos I couldn't believe there was someone out there *that * similar to me. I asked the other members of the group, & they said carry on; on the Other Side it doesn't matter.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, would you/someone mind clarifying?

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

Yeah there is no question here. I think maybe you ment to post this as an introduction in which case it would go to the new users board.

I'm not super clear, but I think she is saying the person she based her tulpa on did something bad and is now disgraced because of it?

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

So he did something bad and now you don't know what to do with him? Everybody messes up, make it a learning experience and move on.

Unless you believe, you shall not understand.

Guest amber5885

1) your posts NEED to be clear if you're asking a question.

2) if you don't like the person your tulpa is based on them you could maybe try to change its apperance. The form is not the tulpa.

This is why it's generally considered to be a bad idea to create a tulpa based off of a real person.

But like the above poster said, work it out and move on.

If you don't want to ditch him, then don't.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)