I'm not sure I'm doing this right

Hi, my tulpa has been vocal(or at least that's what I think) for a few months now, but my concern is that she usually has similar opinions to mine and her mindvoice is really hard to distinguish from my own thoughts. I can litteraly think up a character right now and talk to it the same way I do to my tulpa. I'm also not sure how "loud" I'm supposed to hear her. Any advice is apreciated, thanks.

No.

That's normal. It's probable that your tulpa will share a lot of opinions with you, seeing as how that's one thing that strengthens a friendship/relationship. Concerning voice, just keep forcing and practicing with your tulpa and sooner or later you will get clearer results.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Since your tulpa is formed via you and takes its thoughts from your subconscious, it would make sense that it would share many views with you. Most close friendships consist of people with some similar views, and perhaps your tulpa just agrees and shares your views on right and wrong. Eventually, I'm sure you'll find something that differs between you two, especially as she improves her sentience.

Mine usually reaffirms what I'm saying, and tells me not to worry. He's my voice of reason, and wonders why I'm not doing the right thing at times. I get lazy when thinking of him sometimes.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

I could very well be wrong here, but I thought there was a difference between hearing your tulpa's mindvoice and them being vocal? Mindvoice (if I'm right) is what you're describing, whereas vocal would be where it's usually obvious when your tulpa is communicating to you. I think.

Anyway, I DO know that things can definitely get clearer from your point. Maybe try to hunt down some vocalization guides, if you haven't already, or possibly ask your tulpa what they think might help the two of you.

~ until the very end

His name is James. James says hi.

I could very well be wrong here, but I thought there was a difference between hearing your tulpa's mindvoice and them being vocal?

Nope! Being vocal just means the tulpa is capable of speaking, while mindvoice refers to your/your tulpa's "thought voice". Vocal tulpae typically speak in mindvoice, just as many hosts speak to their tulpae in mindvoice, though it's also possible for a tulpa to speak in an audible hallucinated voice (once auditory imposition has been achieved) and some hosts do speak to their tulpae out loud.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Hi, my tulpa has been vocal(or at least that's what I think) for a few months now, but my concern is that she usually has similar opinions to mine and her mindvoice is really hard to distinguish from my own thoughts. I can litteraly think up a character right now and talk to it the same way I do to my tulpa. I'm also not sure how "loud" I'm supposed to hear her. Any advice is apreciated, thanks.

Exactly same thing here. I'm going to assume that your Tulpa is on the same "level" as mine.

When a thought come out of nowhere, I try to believe it's my tulpa. But for some reason are times that I talk to her, and she simply responds before I finish the sentence. It's like:

-Hey Rin, do you-

-Yes.

I think it's the same thing that Quilten said. But I believe she does this for me not think that i'm parroting.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.