Effects of ADD/ADHD on tulpae?

9911MU51C

Hello, I know there was a post similar to this but it was a slightly different topic. I'm wondering if anybody else has ADD and has trouble with active forcing/seeing in your wonderland? I have bad trouble trying to active force, as I try view my wonderland and my tulpa, my thoughts are like a storm that cause me to lose sight of the wonderland. Also, when I move, it's more like I'm glitching across the floor (probably looks a lil funny to Animus) and often end up just teleporting to where I was heading.

It's hard to explain, but it's just like some impossible force is pushing my mind away from the wonderland like a negative magnet

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-linkzelda-s-self-hypnosis-tulpa-guide

I also have ADHD, and I know exactly what you're talking about, its the worst thing when you have made a commitment to something. The solution I found to that, with or without having my medication, I found a guide that linkzelda has on these forums, the guide to self hypnosis, after using that I found my thoughts were exactly the way I needed, I actually managed just under an hour of active forcing. Link up the top

I used to have this feeling when doing anything, and I found out its pointless to fight it. I have been diagnosed with ADHD and I know this feeling exactly, my man.

TH3 S3CR3T is to just...relax. Don't fight it. Go with the flow. Watch it and see what happens. Maybe you'll see your tupper, who knows. If you are getting frustrated, you are fighting it. Don't do that.

I'll read that guide right now DK, thanks! And I've been trying to sort of gently guide my mind in and out of wonderland, instead of just trying to yank my mind into it, but it's still quite annoying my tulpa is still young and I'm trying to work on hearing Animus

No problems, I find using the method of hypnosis I am able to use in for more than just forcing, if you need to concentrate at all and find yourself unable, if you have the time usr the guide to the "light stage" and input suggestions to be able to focus for longer, it works!