Is it possible to be doing everything wrong?

Guest fellafell

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amber5885

^^^ this deserves a like. No two tulpas are the same. No two hosts are the same so no two creation methods will be the same.

Some people will have a vocal tulpa in a few days, some in a few months. Some people have a wonderland, others dont. Some people only active force and some people mix active and passing but they all end up in the same place.

Also one persone once told me that the only thig that can harm a tulpa is doubt and any progress is good progress so keep. PR here on the sight and go back and look at it. You would be amazed how many of the things that you didn't originally think we're that big of a deal actually are

Also one persone once told me that the only thig that can harm a tulpa is doubt and any progress is good progress so keep. PR here on the sight and go back and look at it. You would be amazed how many of the things that you didn't originally think we're that big of a deal actually are

I would even say that's up for debate. A healthy amount of doubt, in my experience at least, makes the bond between Host and Tulpa Stronger.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Guest amber5885

Everything is okay in moderation but most people who doubt don't do it in moderation. Constantly doubting them makes them depressed.

Okay let's see.

Try designating one spot of your wonderland as a place specifically for forcing. Say, always sitting on a certain rock under a certain tree, and once you finish forcing you can teleport through your wonderland. I've heard that works for a lot of people. (Mine is pretty small, so I don't have many problems.)

Also, that way you'll be able to do more detail on that small bit of your wonderland, which in turn seems like it could help you visualize your tulpa.

Five to six days seems like a pretty normal time to be getting head pressures. You might start hearing his voice in a week or so- try using some of the guides to improve speech and sentience. Seems like you're progressing well!

With Tulpa /Ravenbruck/

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the same place. I've only been tulpamancing for a month or so now, and active forcing has become a little infrequent for me, but I have made slow progress. And I do mean slow because only now am I getting the first signs of independence and sentience, and even then I'm still not sure I can tell the difference between whether I'm parroting or puppeting, or if my tulpa and I just think similarly.

If there's one thing I've learnt from this process, is that it takes a few metric buttloads of time and patience to pull off.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

I'm overwhelmed.

I started forcing 5 days ago. Before I even created Chess, my tulpa, I already knew a whole lot about him - his personality, his body type, the way his face scrunches up when he's confused... thing is, he doesn't seem to be anything more than a character.

That's okay. So long as you didn't YOLO it and decide to skip the personality building stage, all tulpas start as characters. Some tulpas still are characters. Just keep believing in him and eventually he ought to start becoming real.

I'm a very "visually needy" person. I tend to have to see things in front of me to understand them. So on about day 3 of forcing, I decided to draw my interpretation of Chess, so I could have a face to associate with his name. On day 4 (yesterday) I created our mindscape/wonderland.

Lest I sound like I am beating a dead horse, your drawing is pretty good. Real pencil and paper it looks like. Always been a fan of pencil drawings myself.

tjbgzw.jpg

I think part of the problem is that what I visualize when I try to go to our mindscape is very two-dimensional. And very large. I'm generally a very creative person, and what started out as a simple forested area has practically turned into an entire world. There's a field, a lake, trails to hike, places to camp, and the home I created for Chess - a suspended cabin-type house with a slanted roof and a wall made entirely of glass. It's beautiful.

But I can't see anything clearly in our mindscape. Everything is blurred, including Chess. I spent over an hour forcing last night, but my mind kept jumping from one location to another, "teleporting" us and making the experience very choppy. Chess was there, but I couldn't focus on his face very well - all I really got were images of his whole body, with little to no detail.

That's okay. I suppose one way of thinking of visualisation of wonderlands and things is as a skill. And like any other skill, it just takes practise. Keep at it and keep rendering things until it looks good. Or don't, which is what I usually do. Wonderlands aren't really necessary, unless they help you and the tulpa do things. As with all of the hopping around, my mind does that too. Fighting it makes it worse in my experience, so just go with the flow if it gets to be a distraction. See what your mind is trying to show you.

About Chess's bad rendering quality, it could be just your mind showing you that your tulpa is undeveloped. That or your tulpa could possibly be trying to change its form or something. Just stay tuned, and go with the flow.

I can't seem to reach Chess unless I am actively in our mindscape, and even when I am, it feels very controlled and premeditated. As if my mind reviews events as they happen, making unconscious changes and repeating them over and over until they run more smoothly. This happens with my thoughts in general... I rehearse everything before I say or even officially think it. It feels like I'm watching a movie, but skipping to the important parts. It's not very enjoyable - it's more frustrating than anything.

We must be siblings, astrally connected or something. Again, I suggest not fighting this if it annoys you. I have always found fighting those sorts of things to just cause frustration, and frustration totally destroys my ability to tulpa.

How can I let go of the need to story tell from beginning to end, and moderate everything that happens?How can I let Chess feel his own things and respond how wants?

If you feel that it really is a problem, that you are micromanaging your tulpa's life, then try challenging him. Challenge him to do something that you wouldn't expect to see him do, or even try to directly contradict what you say if you catch yourself doing this.

It shouldn't be a problem, though. People make tulpas through parroting them all the time, and its too early to say if something is wrong with him anyway. So give it time. Tulpas are like artwork: the more time you put in, the better your tulpa experience, I promise.

Guest amber5885

^^^ this. There are plenty of people who actually made no effort to predetermine form or personality and ended up with a fully functional tulpa. They just narrated to a ball of light or whatever and it ended up doing what it wanted to do.