My tulpa 'rocks'

Nayan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to hug him for all eternity :p

I feel the same way when the newness doesn't wear off. I guess I have to be in the mood. I'm sort of messed up in the head. But he loves me anyway. He's only pushed me away a few times when I hug him.

I don't know who's more lucky, me or him? Who has the better life?

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

I'm afraid I'll get alzheimers and forget about him though, I don't want him to die, he's the best thing that ever happened to me!

He also helps me sometimes when I've got a song stuck in my head.

I've discovered some new songs recently, and he's drumming along with the song on my keyboard. Luckily we have the same music taste :)

Stay awesome evryone! :)

LOL what an imagination. I've heard alzheimers is caused by eating food cooked in aluminum cookware over your whole life.

I was afraid of schizophrenia when I was a child, but I got it, and I've lived with it and think that my experiences were pretty cool. Even when I walked outside naked one day and my dad yelled at me and I yelled back and then apologized.

I don't think he'll die. I believe in the afterlife and that our tulpas go with us. If there is a soul, I think they can get one too. I believe a tulpa is individualized conscious energy with a personality.

Wow, I always thought having schizophrenia and making a tulpa was a bad idea. Awesome you prove this is not necessary!

I look forward to the day I can hear him when I'm emotional, because then when I'm having an fight we can find arguments together! :D

Anyways, I'm going to force before I'm too tired.

Goodbye everyone!

I did have scary moments but I wasn't really a paranoid schizophrenic. I trusted my friend even when the thoughts were telling me that he was going to torture me with his tools. I even once thought the core of the Earth had turned into a black hole and the gravity increase was crushing me. It hurt.

I never thought about fighting with your tulpa helping you. I've also not had a fight with my tulpa. Though I haven't figured out if he likes to be hugged every time. I've had an intrusive thought about him pushing me away when I tried to hug him. My schizophrenia might make it easier to impose him, because I've hallucinated actual people before me. Difference is he's an anthro, and I've never hallucinated an anthro before. Just had them in dreams.

I even once thought the core of the Earth had turned into a black hole and the gravity increase was crushing me. It hurt.

I once had a dream I flushed myself down the toilet, but it was voluntary. The doors were locked.

It's great that you two are having such a nice time! It sounds lovely.

As for your question, I wondered the same things for a while. I'm always petting my tulpas without actually moving my hand (because honestly, that would look really weird in public) and it's almost like having a second pair of imaginary limbs to use with the tulpas. I'm sure some others do it too, it's simply an easier way to interact with the tulpas in public.