My tulpa 'rocks'

Nayan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two are awesome! Keep up the great work. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun, too. :D

To answer your question, I'll second the last person who answered it.

As for your question, I wondered the same things for a while. I'm always petting my tulpas without actually moving my hand (because honestly, that would look really weird in public) and it's almost like having a second pair of imaginary limbs to use with the tulpas. I'm sure some others do it too, it's simply an easier way to interact with the tulpas in public.

I do this quite a bit, actually. I guess you could say I have "phantom arms" in order to touch and impose Tess without actually touching her. Because it's all nice and dandy to do it with my actual arms in private, but I don't particularly want to do it in public.

She also will impose herself by putting her hands on my shoulder, sitting really closely to me, hugging me randomly, etc. By using those two methods, imposition can be worked on without me having to move at all. :D

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)

I made his form using buddypoke(he looks exactly like my avatar) because I had problems with choosing a basic form. After a few other forms he settled again on this one because I'm the most familiar with it.

Well there goes the rest of my day.

I'm looking for a voice for my tulpa (since we can't come up with one ourselves). If anyone has suggestions, feel free to post them.

requirements:

-male

-not too low

-not too high/childish

-a voice of my age would be nice (± 15 years old)

I don't think you're going to find anything of your age there, but you can listen to lots of different voices on librivox.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson