In the Eyes of a Being on the Non-physical Plane of Reality:Prince

10/7/14

()= host

No ()= Prince

Hello Tulpa.info, today my host had the idea that I should have a progress report just like he does. Now, I won't be able to post as much as he does, my voice isn't that powerful really, and I don't have much to say about life, but I'm going to try my best and it's going to be really fun. I can't wait to get my words out!

(Hello. I am the host of this particular tulpa. I thought it would be interesting if he had a progress report like me, so I will proxy him here, it will be mostly unedited so later we may be able to see progress in his speech and proper word usage, anyways, I hope you all and he has fun! Next post will probably be just a description of Prince in his own eyes.)

Please read the rules for this board. You're supposed to only have one PR per account. That means the host and tulpa should share a PR.

Prince, if you would like a blog that's separate from your host's instead of just posting on his, consider somewhere like tumblr.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)