Tulpa effects on school?

9911MU51C

Have you had any tulpa help in school?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had any tulpa help in school?

• Yes, with a large improvement
    • Yes, with small grade change
    • Yes, but no grade change
    • No

My tulpa have helped me in school. Recently, not really, as I've had a lot of focus issues to where connections aren't ideal for any of us to be able to listen in very well.

They do keep me from procrastination though.

Except for that math homework I need to finish.

My answer, yes. They can help

My tulpa and I prefer to remain semi anonymous. O, N, E, K are what my tulpa will go by.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a little hard to focus on him in school, but even then he'll just tell me to focus on my work and stop talking to me. So, no? I guess that sorta helps but not really, I was going more for a test of his own abilities, but I don't really want him to be a librarian for my life.

I don't know how to vote on this. No, my tulpas generally don't talk to me while I'm doing work that requires focus. But they did help me fix my mindset and start getting better grades. Last night my tulpas decided I needed to do my homework due today before I went to sleep instead of doing it last minute before class, and it turned out I wouldn't have had time. I usually impose them on campus and we walk/talk together between classes.

So take that for what it's worth I guess. I won't vote because they generally stay quiet while I'm doing schoolwork, but they've definitely made a positive impact on my grades and overall school life.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I've tried, worked once in a biology test.

Tried multiple times in a Swedish test, which I have trouble, and they say somewhat this:

-You're screwed.

-Umm... You don't have any memory of this.

-You should study harder.

Or they just say something that is close but not correct.

It is possible for tulpae to help you at school but you need to be able to communicate with your tulpa really well for it to be effective.

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~

Not in school, but in university, yes, my tulpa have helped me. My tulpa kerin is beter educated then I am (a long story I'll omit here). So, if the question was "did my tulpa help me get through university" then the answer is yes - she did a sizable chunk of the study. I would not have two dergees to my name without her.

Also, I was often having to go days without sleep to get assignments finished. Many a time I would have crashed the car driving home, if not for my Watchdog tulpas taking over the driving.

• 1 month later...
Guest NightDreaming

I adore reading replies from others in this forum. I was actually wondering if this might happen, too, and it's really great to read what people's experiences are regarding this. I'm still pretty new to everything, so I've not experienced things of the sort.

I don't know about remembering answers and stuff, but my Tulpa is way better than me at maths. She's helped me out in a couple lessons before, and made stuff a whole lot easier.

game is hard

Yeah, I don't know the answer but I am expecting that my Tulpa helps me out in school, anything really, I think I am screwed...

Ah, the wonders of High School!

Would not "use" she to make my life easier and turn into a lazy guy but if I asked and she accepted, it can't be helped.

*Forgive me for any mistakes in english language.

DA: http://red-duke.deviantart.com/

Hmm...well one of mine refuses to help me due to "morals" and "honesty". Blech.

My other one does what she can but she's not great with school stuff, and is often just in a bad mood where she refuses to do anything anyone asks her.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako