Tulpas and animals?

Guest fellafell

Besides Q petting my cat while possessing me, no. Though he has pet my cat while he wasn't possessing me, it's not like the cat could "sense" him or anything like that. I've heard about situations in which someone's pet acts strange and as if their tulpa was actually there, looking at it, barking at it, an so on. I don't think it's anything like them actually being able to see/smell/sense them or whatever you want to attribute it to. My guess is that it's a reaction to body language.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

My family recently adopted a cat, and one day I was playing with her while Cheren was sitting near me on the floor. Cheren started to talk about this specific topic, saying "I wonder if she can actually sense me." and after a few minutes the cat just walked away from me and passed right through him. He was kinda disappointed.

Also once Rachel was petting my parrot and he started to relax (like he always does when somebody pets him) but I think that he was just going to sleep, and that's why he acted that way.

My cat's pretty sensitive to any sort of activity around her, so one time I sat silently in an adjoining room for 10 minutes, and then had Flandre walk up and yell/make noise near her. She didn't even twitch her ears. When I sat up quietly however she raised her head. So.. Not seeing tulpas follow the animals-can-detect-supernatural-entities thing.

Unfortunately I don't have any ghosts to test with either.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I want to create a new thread but I can't can someone help me ;-; idk how

Not long ago my friends and I walked some dogs and I decided to have the tulpas walk with us (can't impose yet, but I did my best). I can say with certainty that none of the dogs had any idea they were there, in fact Thunder had to sidestep the excited beasts several times.

I suppose a long-term pet might notice that you're acting differently when around your tulpas, but I don't believe there's any way an animal can sense the tulpa itself, it's not like they have any physical presence in the world, even when imposed. They could probably tell if you're acting differently when switched though.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Nah, my dog is as oblivious to my tulpas as he is to anything we want him to actually pay attention to. He generally looks everywhere but in their direction and ends up running through them.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

I've been curious about this as well. Tess has tried making various people's pets notice her and none of them have. My cat is clueless anyway so no surprise there. As far as possession goes, we haven't gotten that far yet, so I can't say.

Currently restarting visualization in order to get it down perfectly. 

Progress log (haven't used it in a while, but still forcing)