Switching while unconscious?

KipKitsune

About four days ago, I stayed up for two nights doing homework that I procrastinated on. Friday, with the quarter over, I went to sleep on the couch mid-day, exhausted. The next morning I wake up in my bed covers and all. I don't remember moving and there was no way my parents would carry me. From what my parents told me, they woke me up, with my eyes open and me awake I walked to my room and got in my bed. I asked my tulpa if she switched while I was asleep and she said yes. It seems really strange, as we barely have any practice with even basic possession. Could it have been that I was just so exhausted that my tulpa could have had an easier time switching and has anything similar happened to anyone else?

I suppose it's a possibility, but I highly doubt that it was switching. For most, switching is a conscious effort for both the host and the tulpa so I think it might even be harder to switch while unconscious. Otherwise, it basically sounds like you were sleepwalking. A lot of times when people are sleepwalking it appears that they are mostly if not fully awake. Hope I could answer your question.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

That's called sleepwalking. Almost everyone does it a some point and it's more likely if someone tries to interact with you while sleeping. Not everything is ecause of your tulpa and switching is a concious effort.

That, or neither of them really had a clue as to whether or not the switching occurred, and KipKitsune confabulated the idea of switching as a possible explanation.

Yeah, this early on you are probably influencing your tulpa a bit more than not at all, so that might be why she responded that way.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]