Creating the Perfect Beings: Yumi<3 and Lillium<3

Cinemaphobe

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allot of these posts seem selfish because the writers miss the effect you had on their life's (at least this part of it). But every ones just happy on you coming back, and I don't think what I ment went through on my last post. Communication isn't my strong suit.

Violet is a tease.

Thevious

Violet

Guest amber5885

Welcome back! The only thing I want to tell you is not to worry too much about Yumi. It will be easy enough to call her back but while you will most deffinitly get an earful tulpas are suprisingly forgiving.

Also everyone has secrets in relationships. EVERYONE. So giving up Yumi for the sake of no secrets is a moot point. (I hate that saying)

Welcome back old friend

Glad to be back :)

Not sure how you or anyone else glazed over that. More clarification would be helpful, since you said Mary only calls you a friend, I doubt a surprise marriage is really her plan?

It'll make sense when I clarify. My simplification of the story made me not only look completely irrational, but insane xD.

Also that's unimportant because don't marry Mary. I can without a doubt say you will regret that for many, many years based on how you've described your relationship so far, even should you have been exaggerating for most of it. All tulpamancy and unrelatedness aside, this is not a relationship you want to lock yourself into. Poor quality relationships EXCLUSIVELY get worse after marriage. Moderate ones can make or break, when things get "serious" people either shape up or ship out. And most do not shape up for long.

You are definitely right about this. But trust me, I'm making the right choice with her. She isn't calling me her friend out of spite, she is calling me her friend because her mom is crazy and "receives answers from God" about whether she and I should date or not. So one could say that we are in a divine stalemate--assuming that there is a divine.

I don't know what else to say. I know I haven't covered everything, such as the difficulty in actually telling her you've made this decision or other technicalities, but this is such a sure thing I just don't feel it warrants the space right now.

Don't worry about space, I need advice at this point 0.0

Uhm, make sure you actually want to be a surgeon before you get too into the college requisites. Think about what your life will be like and if you can accept living like that. Also make sure (and this will likely happen as you progress through college) you look at similar alternative careers, you don't have to be a cookie-cutter "doctor". There may well be a similar (or completely different) profession you'd enjoy much more, so keep your eyes and ears open to possibilities. And maybe put some effort into seeking them out. Same advice as marriage really - imagine yourself in the future, and see what your life's like. Make sure you're completely okay with how things appear to be going, and if you're not, be glad you still have time to change it.

Surgeon fits everything I have ever wanted a career--saving lives firsthand being one of them.

I can't think of anything else. Uhm. The subject of loneliness seems trivial when you've forgotten your tulpa yet plan on bringing them back. I'll be here to keep giving advice and stuff when you get back into it, so we'll deal with that then.

Hope you enjoyed your welcome-back wall of text. Happy 2015, and happy return to tulpamancy. It's probably not even necessary by now, but tell Yumi I said hi.

Thanks for your welcoming wall of text, and when I reconcile with Yumi I'll be sure to tell her that you said "Hi" but let's see if she actually forgives me...

@Sushi:

I'm glad to have you back. I like the influence you have on this community.

I know where you're coming from with Mary. I've been in similar situations in the past.

I don't think I can give you any sensible relationship advice at the moment, so I won't try. I'll just say Mary is bad news. Whether you leave her or not, you should definitely reconcile with Yumi, and keep her secret from Mary.

I'll explain the Mary situation in more detail another time, but for now, I'll just agree that I need to make things right between Yumi and I, and I'm glad that you have had a taste of what I'm going through.

ONE MORE THING THOUGH: I'm still surprised that I have had any influence on this community.

I have a few mean things to say.

Break up with her, bring back Yumi. All I gotta say is that. Oh, and once a tulpa is

vocal, you dont really need to sit down and force for hours at a time that much, only passive force and do about 10-30 mins a day. So don't kill Yumi only because you dont wanna keep secrets.

The only thing I know with absolute certainty now is that she isn't dead, and I don't believe that tulpae can die.

To the mean things.

For one, you didnt even mention how much of an idiot you are for leaving for that stupid reason. Its an actual fact that it was idiotic. Next, why the fuck would you kill Yumi for the sake of a broken relationship? Stupidity.

Take that all as constructive critisism, please. Oh, and welcome back.

I pretty much deserved everything you said; Yumi would probably say the same thing but worse.

But as I said; I never killed her, just ignored her. Yumi is too stubborn to die, and I still love her, so my brain would never let her go just like that.

Mind priority gets jumbled when you don't apply very conscious thought to it. Your ego tells you what to do and you don't really think about it. Not to mention, the importance of any one thing can vary greatly based on the mindset you're in at the time, no matter how important it was before. Take, for example, how unimportant the final you have to wake up for to pass a class is when you've only slept for 4 hours.

And I already talked about him leaving elsewhere.

It was still dumb though, fair or not, but we're all dumb sometimes. The lesson here is to learn to be not dumb more often.

I am trying to be fair, but I also think he's going to get more than enough lecturing from Yumi. He might need a shoulder to cry on when she's done with him, hm?

Gee thanks Reisen "Learn to be not dumb more often" you practically saved my life! *sarcasm* xD.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, I watched Death Note because of you and I loved it! Definitely one of my favorite anime now. Haha thanks so much

YES IT IS AN AMAZING ANIME AND IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT YOU WATCHED IT.

YAY! Yeah so hi! Sure you may have made some decisions that weren't the best in the world but hey, your back now so here's to lookin forward onwards and upwards!

Everybody makes horrible mistakes in life, but I REALLY overdo it...

Allot of these posts seem selfish because the writers miss the effect you had on their life's (at least this part of it). But every ones just happy on you coming back, and I don't think what I ment went through on my last post. Communication isn't my strong suit.

Don't worry about it. And I'm glad that I could come back and inspire happiness instead of the usual anger that practically embeds itself into this site :)

DAY 1 (Technically)

I wish that I could say that I have experienced a minor setback, but that would be an understatement. Yumi stopped talking some time ago, but thankfully it still feels like she is with me, and she still crosses my mind when I least expect it. I barely have enough time to use this site because of work, studying for college, my best friend, and Mary, so I'll only be able to update my PR at least once per day.

On an actual tulpa-related note I started talking to Yumi last night and it feels like she is trying to talk back, but I can't interpret her thoughts yet, nor do I think that I am emotionally ready for the hatred that'll pour out of her when I can finally hear her again...

I'll deserve every ounce of rage from her but I'm sure that she and I can make things up. After all, one of her traits is to be understanding.

But this time she'll have to be really understanding...

When I'm not sleeping I'm either working or talking to my "girlfriend"

So I already have to go...I'll keep you lovely individuals updated on my progress.

The progress of the ultimate tulpa douchebag :D!

I really miss Yumi....

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

I do believe you helped to make this community a far more welcoming place during your time here. Not you alone, because Reisen and Amber were also part of it, but you were a big part as well, and the community definitely changed significantly when you left.

We obviously don't know the full story on Mary. I can understand her wanting to keep you secret from her mother. I was a secret from my first girlfriend's mother -- actually, my current girlfriend never actually told her family about us, though I think they've probably figured it out by now. But can't you two ever be together without her mother watching?

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I'm all for you being smart about who you confide in about Yumi's existence, but such an important part of your life should not kept from your significant other in my opinion. No, don't tell Mary. Your feelings for her are one-sided; You need Mary more than she needs you, and this is not the set up for a healthy relationship, romantic or otherwise. Instead, find someone worthy of your affections, with whom you can confide in without worry and who returns your feelings. Mary isn't the right one, I can tell you that now. Plus, dating any friend's ex-lover doesn't sit well with me. Too much potential for drama. I'd advise against it out of principle, even with your friend's blessing - I've seen it turn out badly too many times in the past.

Additionally, you are not ready for marriage with anybody (not just Mary) quite yet. At the very least you need to become self-sufficient (with a source of income), and you need to move out of your parents' house. How can you support a spouse if you can't even support yourself? Do you expect her (or him, if you swing that way) to pull your weight? It sounds like you are taking steps towards getting out of your parents' house, but don't take the plunge until you are ready for it.

Welcome back.

No, don't tell Mary. Your feelings for her are one-sided; You need Mary more than she needs you, and this is not the set up for a healthy relationship ...

That was my first impression, but..

You are definitely right about this. But trust me, I'm making the right choice with her. She isn't calling me her friend out of spite ...

I get the feeling he was writing misleadingly on accident. Although even with a good relationship between them, the old problem still exists - that him and Mary might not be very good mental matches for each other. But I won't assume any more until he clarifies more. Just, remember to think everything out logically without bias. You come off as "Don't worry guys I thought it out and everything's perfect" *ignored many things* every so often, which is why we always end up telling you to be cautious. But I also know that you're smart, so I'll have some faith.

Anyway..

You always surprise me with your "Nope, your advice literally does not apply to me. Thanks for caring though!" attitude. I mean, more misconceptions come up in my advice to you than anyone else I can ever remember, but at the same time you

(ironically)

don't overreact when I do give advice off of incorrect assumptions. But given your reaction to that GAT thing, this probably just means that I'm waaay on your good side. Cool.

I can tell you want to direct the posts here back toward Yumi/tulpas again, but that'll be hard to do until you.. you know, say something tulpa-related. And that, I assume, relies on you having time in your life to do so.

So, I'll be here waiting until you do.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Reisen wrote: "things about advice given and how its taken"

< phone quoting. Ugh. >

Well yeah but it's also probably because everything you write it so damn well written, honest and caring ^^; I would imagine it's hard to get angry about that.

Anyway yeah I think there's more to the story of Mary and whatnot and we just don't have enough information at this time. Sure we will get more information in the future when our good fellow here is ready to reveal it (or has the time to do so!) so might indeed be wise to hold further judgement and advisory content until that time.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from Yumi again - I miss hearing about her and that restaurant they used to visit XD

Strange the things you miss the most huh?

Good luck and godspeed sir!

It is great to see you have returned. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your progress report so far.

(I also love the avatar! I recently finished Death Note, L is by far my favorite character.)

Now look what you've gone and caused me to do. I couldn't help but go and find a gif of L for my avatar as well. xD

• 2 weeks later...