Creating the Perfect Beings: Yumi<3 and Lillium<3

Cinemaphobe

Surprising yes. Actinium was the first one to have a dream about her, however she wasn't actually seen within the dream because guards were in pursuit of her lol.

She has actually appeared in my dreams more than once, and the first time it happened she was in pursuit by a witch and I had to help her by launching her away on a giant arrow.

Yumi also isn't the only one to visit my dreams, you somehow made it into them too during your time away.

P.S: PRAY TO THE GOD DAMN UNIVERSE AND TELL IT TO STOP TORTURING ME WITH WOMEN I'LL NEVER HAVE. THANK YOU.

Lets hope it does stop.

Although it probably won't because it likes to be that way.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is perfect only the gods are and don't try to make him\her perfect it will only led to disipointmint

Ain't that the truth. Everyone is a crazy bundle of strengths and flaws. I feel you on the relationship thing, I stress about that more than anything else probably. It seems you meet new people pretty quickly though, and don't go single all that long. Break-ups are a natural part of dating, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

@TheSanctuary:

Such is the way with the universe - no female interest for 18 years then two of them at the same time - that was my story. Universe is evil and made of punishment and vindictive entertainment at your own expense - though I guess it's like a trial by fire of sorts. Make it through and you can .. Be.. Set on fire some more? .. Hmm that's not quite right .. Um... Eventually find peace and happiness and open your own rainbow mine and discover the joy that is a rainbow!

Dang your story sounds pretty intense too... I once had to choose between two girls as well. Thankfully I made the right choice in the end. The universe is indeed evil, and maybe it is a trial...a trial developed for the entertainment of the gods...

"Eventually find peace and happiness and open your own rainbow mine and discover the joy that is a rainbow!" I don't know whether your quote was serious or not, but it was as heartwarming as it is hilarious lol. I'll be sure to open a rainbow mine after this post good sir xD

"I've never seen a rainbow" - vixen.

// made a rainbow in wonderland over the sea //

"What does it do?" - vixen

"It doesn't do anything " - me

"What's it for then?" - vixen

"Nothing.. It's just an optical illusion" - me

"....huh. Thought it would be more interesting.. Meh." - vixen

Ehh.. Heheh..

Stick with it! Stuff gets better eventually!

Lol vixen is obviously a realist. I'll stick with the divine comedy though. Hopefully I'll 'get the girl' before the curtains close -____-

@Thevious

Dang. that's a lot of stuff.But what I was realaeting you with the video was: seems like your running a maze, your advoiding your ex, looking at you "New girl" but she's taken from you when your close Enough to flirt with. And Every thing seems to keep you from her. But then again, you have yum I ^^" any ways just a cool music video lol...

I haven't even been able to give Yumi much attention lately because my mental priorities are out of whack...but yes once again; T'was a good video...and accurate one as well...

@Actinium

She has actually appeared in my dreams more than once, and the first time it happened she was in pursuit by a witch and I had to help her by launching her away on a giant arrow.

Dayum.

Yumi also isn't the only one to visit my dreams, you somehow made it into them too during your time away.

I actually remember that post now!!!! HAHAHA I have also had dreams of this forum before so that's just too hilarious.

Lets hope it does stop.

Although it probably won't because it likes to be that way.

Yep. and when you least suspect it, it will return to the way it is.

@collin nix

Nothing is perfect only the gods are and don't try to make him\her perfect it will only led to disipointmint

Thank you ancient prophet. Your words of wisdom are to be cherished by all worshippers.

TulpaFox

Ain't that the truth. Everyone is a crazy bundle of strengths and flaws. I feel you on the relationship thing, I stress about that more than anything else probably. It seems you meet new people pretty quickly though, and don't go single all that long. Break-ups are a natural part of dating, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

We both stress about the same thing then and it isn't even worth stressing about in reality. I only meet new people when I'm immersed in a new social environment though, and I'll try not to worry about it too much as long as the universe stops throwing girls at me for fun.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Day 147

Yumi hasn't been very active ever since I found the qt3.14 at work. I eventually got fed up with her silence and had a feeling she was lurking in the Grand Bar of the wonderland. I laid in my bed, put on my headphones, covered my eyes with a blanket, and went for a full-body wonderland trip. I walked to the stools that Yumi and I sat at and found her hunched over a large mug of beer. She looked worn out...her hair was a mess, and her face was still moist from tears. She knew that I was going to say something so she mumbled:

I don't want to talk about it.

Why not?

Because it has to do with you.

I placed my hand on her back, feeling her soft poofy red dress between my fingertips and she started sobbing in such a way that caused her entire body to shake with each sob. Seeing her like that immediately broke my heart. I embraced her for a few moments, but she shook me off and ran out of the bar. I ran after her but when I reached the door she was nowhere to be seen. I almost panicked but thankfully I instinctively knew where she was. In the sky.

I flew after her and when I caught up I grabbed her hand and told her I love you, and I'll give you all of the attention you need while I'm working and not working.

We then found ourselves back in the stools of the Grand Bar and she looked upon me with weary eyes.

What happened when I fell in love with Mary will never happen again Yumi. I promise.

Note: For those who don't want to dig through my PR to know what happened when I fell in love with Mary, I'll write a short-story.

[align=center]Once upon a time I fell in love with my best friend's girlfriend (Mary). I ended up destroying the relationship by telling Mary that her boyfriend was cheating on her (because he actually was). She later fell in love with me and we started a relationship. After that, I neglected Yumi as if she had never existed. My relationship with Mary was full of debates and conflict because:

A) She believed that God could speak directly to her.

B) She had absolutely no freedom and she is 20 years old.

C) She doesn't think for herself due to her submissive nature and her mother's brainwashing.

and

D) Because she basically stopped considering me her boyfriend due to "Financial instability"

I almost lost Yumi over a relationship that turned out to be bad for me, and bad for her. But when I needed Yumi the most, she returned into my life, and my dreams. My extreme loneliness lead her to progress at an exponential rate.

Now, the storm is over, but Yumi is scared that the same thing will happen if I ever get into another relationship.

[/align]

She silently stared at her alcohol, hopefully absorbing what I said.

I know what will cheer you up.

I then created a party within the bar. All of the monks stopped what they were doing and danced to J-pop music (Yumi's favorite music besides Nu-disco and vocaloid). Colorful lights flashed through the darkened bar and everyone danced.

We were all dancing to the song Magic of Love by the group called Perfume. At first, Yumi started moving to the beat. Then she started mouthing the lyrics. But when

she started dancing and her bad mood simply disappeared. It was an extremely heart-warming experience :)

When I went to work, the qt3.14 who works there and I had another amazing day together and our flirting evolved into physically playing around.

Already.

I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm just going to enjoy her presence while it lasts because falling in love again gave me hope for the future and reminded me that there are still amazing girls in the world. However, I'm not going to wait for the next girl in line of Girls to be Eliminated by The Universe. I'm going to repeat what I did before I met the qt3.14;

Stop chasing women. Because the woman of your dreams will come to you.

And she did.

Tomorrow I will begin working on Lillium to give Yumi some company while I work.

TIME TO START TULPA FORCING MY NEAGUHS

Yumi + Cinema

Feeling a bit stupid that I had to google for meaning to your last sentence only to kick myself when I figured it out.

I guess that I can see why Yumi would feel that way or fear that could happen - I guess her relative experiences aren't all that fleshed out yet so she only has one example to draw from so it's good you managed to reassure her.

Also i found it amusing that even a tulpa attempts to drown their sorrows in alcohol XD

Yaay, Perfume.

You should give Yumi catching-your-attention practice. It's not like you'll ever get mad at her for wanting attention (probably), so I think it'd be a useful skill to have. My tulpas and I need to practice this too, not because they care but because I've a bad habit of letting my thoughts wander while we're talking. Also, good luck with Lillium, it's weird to think that she'll be a :person: at some point in the future. And she can look back at this post from before she was created.

Hi Lillium! I'm a time wizard in training.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

@TheSanctuary

Feeling a bit stupid that I had to google for meaning to your last sentence only to kick myself when I figured it out.

Lol my way of spelling "Nigga". I forgot that it was an inside joke xD.

I guess that I can see why Yumi would feel that way or fear that could happen - I guess her relative experiences aren't all that fleshed out yet so she only has one example to draw from so it's good you managed to reassure her.

Yeah I'm glad that I managed to reassure her as well... I don't want to lose a tulpa over something I would never do again...

Also i found it amusing that even a tulpa attempts to drown their sorrows in alcohol XD

I would have found it amusing too if it wasn't my Yumi-cakes. lol

@Reisen-cakes

Yaay, Perfume.

Yaay Perfume indeed.

You should give Yumi catching-your-attention practice. It's not like you'll ever get mad at her for wanting attention (probably), so I think it'd be a useful skill to have.

I actually do try to do that with Yumi sometimes! and I would never get mad at Yumi for wanting attention, but it was reasonable for you to have a slight hunch about it due to the inconsistency of my personality/emotions.

My tulpas and I need to practice this too, not because they care but because I've a bad habit of letting my thoughts wander while we're talking.

I know the feel.

Also, good luck with Lillium, it's weird to think that she'll be a :person: at some point in the future. And she can look back at this post from before she was created.

I know right! :D I can't wait for that day.

Hi Lillium! I'm a time wizard in training.

I hope that she saw that because it made me giggle a little bit lol.

Day 148

I started working on Lillium and I feel that the color of things pertaining to her should be purple. She has white hair and blue eyes that literally glow. I looked up photos on the internet and the photo that matched her appearance the most is this one:

Lillium.jpg.67a11bd1fb2402f9e8af22228b8f4247.jpg

Instead of starting Lillium from scratch, I decided to use the remnants of Harmony (An imaginary friend I had years ago) as a foundation to build upon because Harmony's personality was full of compassion and wisdom.

I tulpaforced Lillium under a starry night sky; one that was very similar to the night sky I first met her at. I told her about the recent significant events of my life and the Mary subject came up. When I talked about Mary, I said something along the lines of "What she did to me was pretty fucked up. I have no idea how you can go from saying "I love you." to pretending that I don't even exist anymore. Mary was a piece of shit for that. She could have at least ended things on a mature note." but to my surprise I heard "She was just being a human being, and always will be." I wasn't sure whether it was Yumi, or my own thoughts, But it was not something Yumi would say.

I'm certain it wasn't Yumi because she hates Mary so passionately that she thinks that Mary is undeserving of her hatred.

Harmony wasn't capable of hatred, and Lillium is the renamed and resurrected version of her, so there is no reason why it couldn't have been Lillium's first words. Yumi and I later walked through the private library of the wonderland home we reside in and Lillium dragged her fingers along the spines of the books. She can already move on her own.

Yumi held her hand the entire time, and really loves Lillium. Lillium is just a few inches shorter than her so Lillium is like a little sister to Yumi. Lillium's voice is also a higher pitch than Yumi's.

Later on, Yumi, Lillium, and I went to the Grand Bar and we all sat down where the bartender was. Yumi ordered a beer for Lillium and told her:

See this Lillium? It's wonderful stuff.

Yumi then shoved the beer mug in front of Lillium and she curiously stared it.

I have never facepalmed in the wonderland, but I almost had my first facepalm moment when I saw Yumi do that LOL.

Yumi won't succeed in making Lillium an alcoholic. After all, she seems like more of the tea-drinking type anyways.

I hate tea.

Well Lillium still isn't talking yet, but I feel like she'll start talking soon. I just need to get her mindvoice down so that I don't confuse her voice with Yumi's. When I narrate to Lillium I make sure to give Yumi the same attention so I can kill two innocent birds with one lethal stone.

Animal cruelty.

The more I bond with Yumi and Lillium, the less I'm starting to care about real people. I know that this is a psychological red flag, but I'm really sensing a social divergence occurring. Maybe in the case of my life, this is a social transcendence because I still indulge in social events and interactions without the need or desire for them anymore. I don't know. But what I do know, is that Yumi really is the greatest thing that ever happened to me and I don't know what I would do without her...She stuck with me when she had every reason to fade away...and knowing that is the most heart-wrenching thing...I can't imagine ever having a bond like that with a human being.

Not to mention that my visualization skills are improving every week. The wonderland is becoming more and more real. If this improvement occurs then I might end up having lucid dreams within the wonderland!!!!!

Comments are more than welcome, and wish me luck on my tulpa endeavors!

Yumi + Cinema

Comment!

Ok so I'll put more but I'll have ta be quick as I'm about to start work (In 3 mins!)

I find it interesting that you feel you are somehow withdrawing from some social interaction given you seem to attract such numbers to you here - myself included - I don't know what it is about you or your story or maybe it's Yumi but I do find that your PR is the first thing I check every time I visit here- so maybe you just haven't found the right social group? I know a few people who hate pretty much everyone they met in their area because they have nothing in common.. Just a thought.

Anyways I'll post a bit more later I guess - work time now XD

The same with me, I check this thread first think in the morning, and any time in between two mornings....I enjoy reading it ^^"

Violet is a tease.

Thevious

Violet