unimaginitive guy

jackson

VWk_Zl.jpg

In spite of my inability to hold a conversation, the image nonetheless seems to have personality and inclincation.

I was going to rest today, but instead I get nothing because I have to keep practising.

Thus I have turned wine into water.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The decline in my vision reasserted itself. I'll have to reimpose my vision.

I've determined that I am fatigued in the morning, which I find extremely vexing. I'll have to force it.

You certainly do a lot more than just tulpamancing. I respect your accomplishments, just keep it healthy.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I was surprised by the blocks put up to constant passive forcing and conciousness, given the ease with which I control the weather. I'll try to apply meditation ("active forcing") to abolish the block, but I welcome any suggestions. I fear that I might run out of cleverness.

Day 10

Started to try to re-apply passive forcing, but need more sleep before I can do it seriously; was up last night attending a drunk surrogate. My fatigue is gone. Attended another Buddhist "class"; the woman is leaving, but another stupa seems to have gotten it's act together. The book I ordered came in.

Day 11

Minor forcing. Took a break from my spiritual affairs, worked on my Chinese translation.

I accidentally made it rain today. I'm going to try not to think about the weather, it seems very susceptible.

Day 12

weather continues to be accidentally modified. In the future will try to excercise with image. I tried to take the image to game night. It was moderately succesful.

Day 13

I was able to put a stop to my accidental weather modifications.

Day 16

Passive forcing may be becoming easier again. I tried another Buddhist centre but all this one talks about is suffering.

My legs are definitely autonomous beings so I am making them into "tulpas".

This project was successful. My legs carry out the task given to them.

• 1 month later...