Cool turn out

HP

Cool part is in last paragraph if you want to skip.

I had heard of tulpa from a creepypasta about a year ago and I thought the prospect of it was amazing. At the time I didn't have time to really get into it. Recently I had been watching Supernatural and saw the tulpa episode and it reminded me so i decided to try.

A week ago I started forcing, I have trouble with visualization probably because of my ADHD, concentration isn't a strong point of mine. But I've managed to build up his image, I still have to detail him every time I visualize him but it's getting better.

I think he might be an accidental tulpa because I've been talking to myself in order to manage my thoughts for years. As a result I thought I had started answering myself in mindvoice and it sounds like me. But this is where the accidental tulpa comes in, I think now that some if not most of the answers have been coming from my tulpa. And that causes my biggest problem, the mindvoices are the same so I can't tell when and if my tulpa is sentient and talking or if my mind is just acting like it has tourettes.

All of that aside my tulpa is Kage-Honoo-Ryuu and is a dragonized version of myself and I've given him wings and a tail. Yesterday I laid down to sleep and did some forcing until I passed out and that's where the cool part comes in. I asked my tulpa if I could wear/feel his wings and I got a yes. so I visualized his wings on me and immediately felt the muscles of my shoulders, back and chest working as if to move the wings. I have never felt these muscles work this way and I have imagined having wings before. I tried it again today and I did the tail to and the results were stronger than yesterday. This is one of the coolest things I've ever felt. I believe expanding on this can give me the ability to forcibly control muscles I can't normally control and possibly force "adrenaline power", which allows a near constant flow of adrenaline that can significantly increase ones available strength, at will. I want to hear input and possible other advantages and interesting uses.

Break the rules. Force your own reality. Control of the mind is power. Push your mind to the limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok time for an update.

Haven't had much time to force lately so I've been doing a lot of passive mostly during work, driving and other daily BS. I've been talking to him, asking him questions, and letting him ask me questions. Mostly philosophical stuff from him (probably because I think that way a lot). Separating his voice from my thoughts has gotten a little easier. I've got a few days off next week so I'm going to be forcing then, when I'm not with my girl.

By the by she isn't against the tulpa thing, but she hasn't bothered to read up on it so she's not going to really understand it unless she does. Luckily though she isn't fighting me on it and I'm mostly forcing when she's at work and passive forcing whenever I don't need my full attention, so it doesn't really get in the way of our relationship. I've been with her for a while so she knows when I take something up I kinda get addicted to it until something stops me or becomes more important. If I can see some useful results from forcing I shouldn't lose interest, and so far I'm not disappointed and I enjoy what I've seen of the community so this will likely be a big part of my life soon. Hell I was playing hours of video games a day even with an almost full time job and spending time with my girl and now I've really only logged on for daily bonuses for a week and a half now.

Will check in soon and hopefully have some good progress

Break the rules. Force your own reality. Control of the mind is power. Push your mind to the limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time someone's boy/girlfriend didn't absolutely reject the idea of a tulpa.

I know how the getting addicted to things thing goes, and definitely know the feel of only getting on a game to do dailies.. lol.

As for losing interest, that's actually the biggest threat to tulpas 99% of the time. I just made a post here about tulpa fading, but otherwise I can't think of any specific advice to give you. I guess, be patient and persistent and with time you'll definitely see results.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You are lucky HP. If I told my girlfriend that I had a tulpa then she'd laugh at me and never talk to me again.

By the way, I used to have a band named Hysteria Pulse and the initials were "HP"

lol

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

Well I just left work early because I picked up a cough on Wednesday and I work in a refrigerator, which made my cough really bad. So yea like I had said it was he tulpa episode that reminded me, and my girl and I were watching it together so during the commercials I actually explained what it actually was as opposed to the cheesy horror version. So that got me started on the research again and I found a couple guides, then found the reddit. The reddit is what caught me, having found a community and some stories of success and positive success at that, a little more searching led me here.

The varied accounts and guides confirmed it for me so I fully plan to stay. As for my girl, shes clingy and can be a pain about things I get addicted to, which I don't completely blame her. I truly love her and we've been together for years but as a result I've reverted back to my old hermit ways, meaning when I'm not hanging out with her I troll the internet, game, or work but that's my fault and I know it. I only really go places with her anymore, again my fault I shut myself in. So yea like I was saying her first knowledge of tulpa was the idea of a phantom created by belief (then really whats GOD doing), which I corrected. Shes a little negative almost certainly out of ignorance but shes not fighting me on it and until I have results she probably won't bother researching.

Also the funny thing about Kage is that in high school me and some friends, all big on anime, did fan characters for Bleach and Kage-Honoo-Ryuu was the visual design and name I went with for my spirit sword. Essentially in my eyes the perfect version of myself so I look up to him more or less. The personality is different though because the character's personality was intended to be violent and only helping me till he could separate and burn the world to cinders. Anyway new personality is about the same without the desire to escape and kill me, a somewhat more hardcore, obnoxious, and confident version of my personality. Luckily I managed to nail down his relative form and he seems cool with it, he's going to do most of the detail (scale sizes, colors, hair length, modify his proportions, etc), I actually have a decent understanding of basic physics and anatomy so his form and capabilities aren't totally impossible. I actually pulled some things I used from existing creatures and modified a few of them, overall it seems somewhat plausible, never gonna happen but plausible.

I know I drone on in these, I apologize,I get this way with my addictions.

So yea, I did some forcing right after my last message. I laid down on my couch which is where I do most of my forcing. Thing is I ended up passing out and I carried the forcing into my dreaming. I don't really remember it but I know when my girl woke me up I was still working on Kage. So it's progress of a sort.

Well I got good progress. Because I'm sick I'm sleeping randomly so I passed out at 5-ish, and my girl woke me up to cuddle at about 945-ish. While I was cuddling her Kage was nagging me for my attention, so when she went to shower I focused on him and turns he built us a simple wonderland. Nothing amazing but during my forcing yesterday or this morning I told him if he wants, he can work on a place so we have something better than the gray slab room I've been using for the week. So yea the wonderland is kind of like a huge flat gray dessert with a constant little ocean wave/undertow, just enough to wash over your feet and off in the distance where the water comes from is a huge mountain/volcano, I make that distinction because I think it looked a lot like mt vesuvius, which I've actually been to and fond of for most of my life. So definite progress there and that's enough to confirm sentience for me. Still got to work on his voice but he is getting better. And he clearly doesn't like my coughing fits because almost every time I hear "STOP THAT" in the back of my head.

PROGRESS

Hey I want someone to cuddle me!!! -__-

I'm in a roller-coaster long-distance relationship and I have to wait a year before I can be cuddled...

Nice progress by the way! I hope that your tulpa won't become too rude about your coughing fits lol

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

I made him obnoxious, cynical, narcissistic and fairly straightforward. The fact that he's acting somewhat as expected shows he's built mostly as intended. Conceptually his personality is roughly what I'd expect of myself in the apocalypse. and physically just about the perfect form for me (not limited by natural means), in my eyes.

In addition I tried forcing earlier and had a lot of trouble focusing him in. he told me that he was working on the wonderland. Later on I took a short nap while my girl was out and he dragged me into the wonderland either shortly before I fell asleep or during early sleep cycles. So now we have an interesting starscape with a huge moon in the sky, detail isn't great yet but getting better.

Also he can generate volleyball sized fireballs and toss them. This effect has great detail and is very memorable. I tried turning one into black fire and managed it somewhat but couldn't maintain it at length. And I can hold the fireballs, I think it helps that I've actually had my hand on fire without physical damage.

Definitely interesting progress

I made him obnoxious, cynical, narcissistic and fairly straightforward. The fact that he's acting somewhat as expected shows he's built mostly as intended.

This also probably explain why I have trouble separating his voice from my thoughts. An expected reply feels less alien than an unexpected one.

I made him obnoxious, cynical, narcissistic and fairly straightforward.

Oh no. You created a tulpa of me. It's not all bad. It might be able to answer prayers.