Cool turn out

HP

Not much progress to speak of since the last post, but I'm working on visualization again. Right now I'm working with "Rasznir's Visualization Focus Guide" and I have to admit it might start out slow but it's working. I'm doing it in our wonderland, the count up is taking place on an easel with large sheet papers and I have Kage both counting it up audibly and sparking the paper aflame, while I control the burn pattern till it makes the number and then burns away the page for the next one. Yea I complicated it but it made it interesting and easier to focus on. Made it to 93 this morning before my girl started teasing me out of focus, been cleaning since but will be resuming shortly after I eat some soup and take my cough syrup (FUCKING DISGUSTING), hope to make it to 200. the guide had good reviews so here's hoping.

Break the rules. Force your own reality. Control of the mind is power. Push your mind to the limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have a bad cough and mucus build up in the chest and sinuses, cough syrup soothes my throat from the coughing. and I've had the cough since wednesday, it's mentioned in half the posts.

Cool thing happened, got to a hundred and achieved a stable state of hypersensitivity within seconds. I've let my hair get a little wild and it's long enough to touch my cheeks and was when I achieved hypersensitivity, my nerves were lighting up where my hair toughed my cheeks then my face started slowly going numb until I shook myself out of it. Will be repeating the exercise a little later right now I got to go get my girl.

Break the rules. Force your own reality. Control of the mind is power. Push your mind to the limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you will feel better.

I see that you are slowly on the right way.

I couldn't help but when you talk about sinuses, I have this picture in my head:

300px-Sin_proportional.svg.png

(Too much demos (as the work of the demoscene) and programming for today :D)

Well this morning I did the exercise again, other than that I did other stuff today and gave Kage a break. I hope he worked on something but hell if I know right now.

Well GOOD NEWS!!! My girl took it upon herself to read through my posts. YEA. She was not overly positive about what I've been writing in my posts.

But turns out she was literally just overreacting to me talking about her lack of enthusiasm for all this. Even she admitted it, she doesn't want me making her sound like the bad guy. However this gave me a chance to actually explain what I want out of "will forcing" (because I want to do more than just make a tulpa) with her actually listening. So now she understands most of what I want out of this and accepts it as long as I don't turn out like some odd ball case she said she found where someone supposedly married their tulpa.

I'm in this to better myself and unlock my potential whatever results I don't know but it should be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Awwww man HP...It's been 15 days since you posted...I hope that your girlfriend didn't get too mad about your posts...

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

• 4 weeks later...

srry guys been gone long. no it wasn't my girl's doing it was me I took a brake because my cough at the time had gotten worse and it was keeping me from focusing while forcing. That damn cough lasted 4.5 weeks. And then my hours at work picked up so i didn't have much time. Im back though no real news other than the cough is gone and I need to catch up on cinema's last 15 or so pages of posts to see what i missed.

eattin cinnamon buns!!!! yum.

Nice progress ^^ and nice to see you had a reason to take a break, as for my lazzy bum... Lol I need to get back into it!

Violet is a tease.

Thevious

Violet