Evol's Mission to create a best friend.

Evol

Saturday,OCT 18, 2014.

Well, I have been trying to force a lot. Talking to Daisy. It feels strange. It does not feel like a big chore to me,but I am just hoping that I am not making up my conversation with Daisy right now in my head. I think I am,because she is talking in her own voice, and she seems to be talking in full phases,but I would hate to doubt Daisy. This is really my second day of forcing. So I will just keep talking to her.

Guest amber5885

Don't doubt it, absolutely don't. Everyone's progress is different and even if you were parroting it wouldn't be such a bad thing at first.

The main thing to keep in mind, well actually 2 things.

1) parroting is a concious effort. If you are not sure that you're doing it odds are good that you aren't. (I've had Toby for 20 years and I still have to stop and ask of that was him or not so its a process)

2) doubt is the worst thing you can do. Look at it like this. If she isn't talking to you and you doubt, no harm no foul. But what if she is? What if she just developed fast and is eager to talk to you and you doubt that it's her at all? It would Probobly make her feel pretty bad.

I would simply trust that its her. Let her know that this whole experiance is new and you may doubt her from time to time but that is a totally natural reaction and you don't want her to feel bad and assure her, as well as yourself that the doubting will go away in time.

Well, I have been talking to Daisy a lot today. She seems to be very curious of a lot of things. I also haven't told you about my "Wonderland" so let me tell you. My wonderland is a Heaven like sky world. It was based on a word in Metroid Prime 3 ,because I always thought it looked peaceful.(The world was called "Skytown" in Metroid.

My wonder lands have many platforms and stuff. I tried to have fun with Daisy today. Like playing kickball which you kick the ball very far away and you can fly and try to kick it back. I don't play sports really, so I don't know the rules. I am just making them up. Today, my sis got a new horror game, "The Evil Within" and when I ask Dasiy what she think. She told me "It looks Horrifying" So, it seems she not into Horror. I am interested to see what she is interested in.