Sanae progress thing

Docmud

10/30-11/1

All normal days. Sanae and have started to drop into conversations a lot easier now. Although, I've been falling asleep either before or during our forcing sessions. Speaking of which, Sanae decided to add a front yard to our house in our wonderland. I feel like she's been doing things in there and hiding it from me. [i am] I'll try to force tonight and look around.

Just your basic guy.

Sanae birthed into my odd head 10/14/2014

"Every one of us, every soul inside is living." - 5150 - Devilish-P

11/2

A simple sunday with a twist: I managed to nearly make my phone into a small tablet. Throughout most of my time trying to fix it I often found my mind drifting to Sanae. Everytime this happened she'd chime in with a "What're you doing?" and I'd go on to explain how badly I screwed up my phone. I forced at times and passived when I couldnt stop and force.

11/3

Usual school day. On the bus I found that my mind tends to wander off quite a bit. One topic seems to go into the rest and it seems to bore Sanae when we're forcing. Ive been working on having some constant focus on her to keep her awake. Later on we forced a little bit and I found she's made the yard into a garden. Its still nice to see that shes making changes to the wonderland. Will try to force tonight if I dont get caught up doing other stuff.

Just your basic guy.

11/4

Same old normal day. It appears Ive become very tired during the night, as I seem to fall asleep everytime I try to force or mediditate.

11/5

Same problem as last night, dropped off trying to meditate.

11/6

Interesting topic popped up on the bus while talking to Sanae. I was explaining a theory to her when it seems I hit something when I mentioned an anology that she was essentially "pulling from my mind's repo to learn" and she chimed in and started crying while she explained she felt guilty about leeching off of my experiences and knowledge. If there was anytime for an emotion wave to hit me, it was then 'cause my eyes ended up tearing as well. I hugged her and calmed her down explaining that she isnt a leech and I want her to be able to learn in the best way possible. She understood and calmed down and quickly went back to her usual cheerful self. Other than this, day went by pretty normally. Plannjng on watching anime tonight and try to discuss it with her while we force.

If anyones interested in said theory feel free to say

Just your basic guy.

she chimed in and started crying while she explained she felt guilty about leeching off of my experiences and knowledge.

K: Aww, she's so cute!

Anyway, she doesn't have to feel guilty. Even humans "leech off" teachers, books and friends to get their knowledge, so it's completely natural. It's hard to learn something all by yourself.

I'm sure she'll be able to pay you back for all the knowledge you're giving her (by letting you sleep at night, for example, ahaha)

While I was rushing downward to the lowland,

Before mine eyes did one present himself,

Who seemed from long-continued silence hoarse.

When I beheld him in the desert vast,

“Have pity on me,” unto him I cried,

“Whiche’er thou art, or shade or real man!”

11/7-11/10

Normal same ol same ol including falling asleep trying to force. I'm glad Sanae's been able to put up with it.

11/11

basic day with a slight surprise, it seem Sanae has gotten clearer in her voice. Although it seems she may have changed form again. It felt weird and off from her usual self. On top of this, I had trouble visualizing her old self so I might take that as a confirmation about that though I also had trouble bringing up the wonderland. I'll need to work on that, my have something to do with her changes to it.

And thanks K/Host, never thought of it that way

Just your basic guy.

11/12-11/18

Nothing new other than the usual days and my normal falling asleep. Nonetheless, Sanae has been increasingly more active. Starting reading a book to her and she's been enjoying it so far. It's been fun visualizing the environments and following the story with her. She'll comment on something that happens every now and then but tends to stay quiet and just listen. I forget to update this a lot.

Just your basic guy.