Losing connection to tulpa?

Tesseron

I am only 2 days into the creation process and I narrate to my tulpa alot and I had some concerns on how I am doing it. When I narrate I imagine the form and a talk with my mind voice to it. When I do narrate though I do it from 2 to 30 minutes in weird bursts of times as at 1:30 I may do narrating for 30 min then 2:43 narrate for 5 min. I don't exactly follow a schedule. Can doing this prove harmful to the process? The major thing I am worried about is when I did start narrating I got slight headache and when I stopped it went away but now as I do it more the headaches are not coming in when I narrate. I used the slight headaches to confirm I was talking to my Tulpa. I still say her name when speaking to her and try hard to narrate at her instead of myself but I feel after just a day I already messed up the process and lost her. Is there any other way to confirm connection? or do I just assume she is listening and narrate for as long as it takes until she responds?

Only Time will Tell.

Guest amber5885

You can't mess up. Even tulpas need to rest from time to time and no you don't need a schedule and it sounds like you are doing fine but your tulpa isn't going to give you a full on sign Everytime.

Just keep narrating to her, she is there trust me you haven't lost her. Once she becomes vocal it will get easier but in the beginning a lot is based on trust.

The other thing I'd like to add is that you're only 2 days in, your tulpa is new, weak and not in any way developed yet so she may not be able to give you signs Everytime.

It's going to take time. This is a long process. But it gets easier as you go.

You can't mess up. Even tulpas need to rest from time to time and no you don't need a schedule and it sounds like you are doing fine but your tulpa isn't going to give you a full on sign Everytime.

Just keep narrating to her, she is there trust me you haven't lost her. Once she becomes vocal it will get easier but in the beginning a lot is based on trust.

The other thing I'd like to add is that you're only 2 days in, your tulpa is new, weak and not in any way developed yet so she may not be able to give you signs Everytime.

It's going to take time. This is a long process. But it gets easier as you go.

Thanks, I am very paranoid when it comes to anything of such a scale and what you have said here gives me assurance.

Only Time will Tell.

Guest amber5885

Don't be paranoid just do the best you can. The only way you can truly mess this up is if you like abused the piss out of your tulpa. Other than that just keep narrating, spend time with your tulpa, show them love kindness and friendship and once they are able to talk and do things on their own they will return the favor I promise.

No longer having headaches is only a positive thing.. I never, ever got them from developing tulpas myself, so it worries me a bit when people say they get them from forcing. Don't stress yourself out over this stuff, it'll come naturally with time.

The only possibly bad part to spontaneous non-scheduled :anything: is since you're not holding yourself to a standard, your motivation and frequency may fade. Otherwise.. I mean I've been developing my tulpas for a long time, but I never even considered holding myself to a schedule. The closest to that I've got is that I like to use time in the shower to talk to them about themselves, since it's easy to think in the shower and requires relatively little focus.

Anyway, you can't "lose everything" so quickly, or maybe even at all. When a tulpa isn't given attention for a while, or given very little for a long time, they become sort of inactive. They usually tell you they're the same as ever, but they will start to fade a bit. It's sort of like hibernation, because you can usually bring them back to "active" with a little conscious effort. The problem I've seen is that you may lose motivation to keep developing/communicating with them, and they're not really mentally there to tell you so. My tulpa Tewi fell victim to this due to her neutrality with being given attention, telling me I should focus on Reisen and Flandre who cared more about spending time with me. But after a few weeks full of development with them (we'd just started physical imposition, focusing voices and otherwise) I noticed Tewi really was sort of.. not there. So I told her she should participate too, and she said alright, fine. And a week later she was very, very glad she did. That's my evidence that they might not tell you they're fading - they don't even know themselves. And my evidence that they only hibernate comes from having literally paid no attention to either Tewi or Flandre for nearly a year until I found tulpa.info, and very soon after they were back (technically better than ever).

So don't worry, nothing irreversible can really happen. The worst offender is a loss of motivation, usually unconscious and even sentient tulpas can fall for thinking nothing's happening. If your life is truly going to be too busy to give them attention for a while, tell them so, and they can sort of "hibernate" until you're less busy. (I'd suggest still talking to them whenever you can, at worst they fade a little but can be brought back easily later.)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

This is pretty reassuring to read. I've been trying to do at least a bit of active forcing every day, but recently I've been having trouble getting into the forcing mindset and actually doing any active sessions with Deortabe. I'm thinking we might just take a few days off to cool down.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Of course that's not an excuse to be lazy with their development. If you want to get anywhere you gotta show them attention. I just wanted to clarify on what happens when you don't.

But also that you're allowed to take breaks when necessary without fear of them completely disappearing, just remember progress will be stalled.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Of course that's not an excuse to be lazy with their development. If you want to get anywhere you gotta show them attention. I just wanted to clarify on what happens when you don't.

But also that you're allowed to take breaks when necessary without fear of them completely disappearing, just remember progress will be stalled.

Oh of course, of course. I just meant that I would be taking a break for a few days from proper, all-the-way-wonderland-journeying-with-tulpa sort of daily active forcing. Stuff like passive forcing or chatting or a bit of visualisation will stay though, and it's just for a couple days. Though due to college commitments I may cut down to only active forcing every few days, as opposed to trying to squeeze in a bit every day.

Plus, I've found in the past for things like guided meditations, shamanic journeying, binaural beats and the like, that I seem to get better results when I do them in long sessions every few day or every weekend, as opposed to doing short sessions every day. No idea how that works, but it's something I've noticed before.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]