How does it feel to have a tulpa talk to you?

Evol

How can I tell if my Tulpa is talking. I ask this because, I have a big imagination. And when I force and talk to Daisy (The tulpa I am working on) It feels like she is talking to me,but I know it would be too fast since I just started and that it is most likely me making it up. So how does it feel to have a Tulpa talk to you?

Well, to me it feels like... Well, thoughts. They were mostly "wordless" in the beginning, now they are almost audible, but there is no alien feeling to them, at least I don't feel it. Maybe I make it up too, lol.

Imagine the way you think or talk in your head. Now imagine that, but in a different voice that you haven't control over. That's basically it.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I've never actually managed to get a proper voice out of Deortabe, but in the few times when I have been able to communicate and talk with her, I've sometimes noticed a strange sort of chilled or cold sensation. I think it's some sort of surprise-response when I recognise that a thought or a sound or an image in my mind is something that I didn't consciously think of. But whatever it is, it does make it pretty apparent when something I'm seeing in my mind is not consciously from my mind. I've only had it a few times in the te I've been working, but I know it when I feel it.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

when i talk to any of my tulpas, thoughtforms, creations, it's like a rpg text box, i can see their face and mouth forming words and sometimes emote-icons as well but when red talks to me i hear his/her cute little voice actually say my name and what he/she wants to say.. i guess i am so used to red that i can hear and understand him/her properly..

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Guest Anonymous

With imposition, it's become directional for me. If one is talking to my left, her voice feels like it's coming from that direction. It's a very odd sensation to describe.