How big can your Tulpa get?

(I don't even know if this is the right tag).

How big can your tulpa get? I'm talking like can it be as big as a dragon can get in perspective of you, and would you be able to see it outside of your minds eye, or is there limits? (I feel like this sound ridiculous)

Guest amber5885

Yes it can, with time and lots of practice be seen with your eyes and as I understand it quite well and vividly too. And I suppose a tulpa can be as big as you want it to be although I would imagine a dragon sized tulpa being rather hard if not nearly impossible to impose on the real world.

20be0e1f884707d080857e6fcfa140bc.jpg

Typical fat neckbeard (third from left) portrayed with his five tulpas and his cat.

I haven't heard of anyone doing it, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't have a tulpa as big as that dragon.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I wonder, would it be possible to make one's tulpa able to change their size? Because the image of Deortabe as the size of a housecat sitting in my lap, or the size of a mouse and travelling around in my pocket is freaking adorable.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

I wonder, would it be possible to make one's tulpa able to change their size? Because the image of Deortabe as the size of a housecat sitting in my lap, or the size of a mouse and travelling around in my pocket is freaking adorable.

That sounds just like the daemons from The Golden Compass, that were animal forms that could change form. Except they were visible to everyone and every human had one. And the people could actually touch their daemon.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Guest Anonymous

They can change their body in any way they'd like. Form is just what they consistently show up as. If one has multiple forms it uses, you could call the tulpa a shapeshifter and be done with it. Size is no different.

One of mine is a large feline. She doesn't always fit in places, however, because she enjoys being obnoxious she'll adjust her size to accommodate and fit in.

Of course, "As big as a dragon" is a hell of a subjective description, but I've known of dragon tulpas who were "full size". And to also answer Redback's question, those same tulpas eventually shrunk themselves in order to fit in with the host's other companions.

That said, bear in mind that a fullsize dragon tulpa isn't going to be the easiest thing to interact with physically, unless you make your own mental projection giant. So in that regard the ability to adjust a tulpa's size would probably be quite useful.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Don't see why they couldn't get as big as the universe itself. (*Cough*) The only limit is your imagination. If you can imagine them being that big, then there you go. No problem. They can be that big if you (for some reason) want them to be. If you can't imagine it, then in that case, no, I guess it won't be happening.

Seems like something my Crepuscule would do as a prank; just wake up one morning, hear noises outside, look out my window, and just see some naked gal 10 times the size of the Earth. And she'd be all like "Oh hey, morning Rizzy. <3"

And then she'd punch the Earth in the face because she's a tulpa like that.

[boop. <3]

>:/

Crepuscule [Female Human/Anthro Shark]

White Rose [Female MLP Unicorn]

Blue Pixel [Male Anthro MLP Pegasus]

Hmm... I have not achieved imposition yet, but Saphira is often outside of the wonderland. If I am on a walk, then she is either very big and flying around (20m ish) and otherwise about 3/4m walking beside me. Sometimes she is about 20cm long sat on my shoulder which is the most practical (and so cute). The biggest thing that I can imagine being an issue with some people is the affect that they have on the environment (or lack of it). If you imagine a several tonne dragon walking beside you or landing, your going to feel it. Of course, the only way to do this is to really mess with your senses and make yourself believe that there was a large vibration/impact. There is also the problem of detail.

My main problem (which drawing and sketching helps a lot at) is scale placement and other details. We humans have boring skin that is pretty simple to imagine. Try imagining in very fine detail, a scintillating blue scaled dragon that casts different shades all over the surroundings, and all the hundreds of different shaped scales all moving as she moves. Pretty complicated huh?

That was just an example, but in theory, you could make your tulpa the size of the planet. It's just what you want to have to imagine, or impose. Hope this helped a bit :)

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"