What can you do with a non-sentient Tulpa?

I pretty much just told her whatever I was thinking at the time; Just mundane things like "I should go eat lunch. I'm getting hungry." Because I read somewhere that you should just talk to them :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

i just rub red's head and he just follows me meowing and rubbing at my leg with his/her little paws she still does this even when she wasnt sentient

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

You could always read to your tulpa, but you'd have to make sure that you're actually directing the thoughts towards it.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Well I tend to talk to myself a whole lot, so until I've got actual sentience, I just change it so when I start talking to myself, I direct it at her instead. Otherwise, I just sort of imagine her following me around whenever I can. Seems to work well.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

I still get doubts as to whether my tulpa is sentient. He has talked to me, but it's usually only with words that I'm thinking about at the time. But for his sake, I want to trust him. He hasn't yet surprised me, except that his head falls off from time to time when I cuddle him.

I like when I walk imaginging him walking with me. It might be puppeting, but I'm not trying to control his movements. Only have him with me.

You could always read to your tulpa, but you'd have to make sure that you're actually directing the thoughts towards it.

I've been reading quite a bit; finished 2 books. But I forget that I'm reading to him and get absorbed into the book. I hope he still knows I'm reading to him. It's hard to maintain the thought of directing the reading toward him while I'm reading. It's like multitasking.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Personality and identity building activities.

I am assuming that by, "what can I do with a non-sentient tulpa" you mean "what can I do to speed up the process of getting my tulpa smrter".

Honestly, the possibilities are endless and it depends entirely on where you are aiming to go with this whole ordeal.

You can build a sense of personality:

Create stories and scenarios that help develop your sense of tulpa's personality. Examples of this would be writing short stories, reading books or watching shows that have your tulpa's "base" and studying their actions. Or even just imagining future hypotheticals, imagine a situation where your tulpa is sentinent, imagine a conversation, run through it.

Use symbolism to add personality traits. See guides for more of that because I honestly am not a big fan.

You can build a sense of identiy:

Sit and think about your tulpa. Narrate, address your tulpa as if it is a thing separate from you through the day.

Try to find ways to connect the personality to your tulpa. This isn't a personalty you are building, this is the actions and affinities of the thing in your head.

You can do all the crap with form and wonderland and similar:

I don't bother with it.

You can focus on trying to get into the habit of thinking of your tulpa through the day or when you are busy:

Get a snack or try to smile when you think of your tulpa when doing something else.

Try to attach random things you commonly do to thinking about your tulpa, such as getting a drink of water or taking a bad step when walking somewhere.