Tulpa Eyes

FurryBlueNaki

What color are your tulpa's eyes?

Mine are a glacier ice-blue, cartoony, and iridescent. When I look deep into his eyes, he gets relaxed and murrs. It's like looking into his soul. Which is really my own soul. I can imagine a whole Universe in his eyes. Galaxies and stars of his own creation. Trillions of other anthro beings within. And I have him, my love. We are like two stars, providing light to our own creations.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Wow, very thorough and meaningful description of your tulpa's eyes. Shira's and Braxton's eyes are far less interesting though, I'm afraid. Shira has a deeper blue, not quite a navy blue, but more like the colour of the ocean. Braxton's blue eyes are a lighter blue, a bit darker than the blue of the sky but significantly lighter than Shira's.

Wow, very thorough and meaningful description of your tulpa's eyes. Shira's and Braxton's eyes are far less interesting though, I'm afraid. Shira has a deeper blue, not quite a navy blue, but more like the colour of the ocean. Braxton's blue eyes are a lighter blue, a bit darker than the blue of the sky but significantly lighter than Shira's.

It was nothing. I believe that each of us is our own Universe, and that we are all One. Sounds paradoxical though, doesn't it. We are One with our tulpas, at some higher perspective. If you take the awareness up high enough, it becomes apparant that we are all utlimately One being. That is why if you hurt another, you're actually hurting yourself.

My tulpa likes when I pay attention to him, especially close attention such as looking into his eyes. Or when I rub his fur he simply murrs. In my mind he has no fleas or itchyness. He's perfectly content. I think he has it better than I do. No responsibilities for him. Except to help me define his form now that he's sentient.

Guest amber5885

I agree with everything you said up there and I second that belief.

Toby has green eyes. Deep hunter greet eyes and despite only being in his mid twenties he already has the slightest hint of crows feet which are pronounced when he smiles so I love them.

But to be be honest his smile is to me what chances eyes are to you. He has the kindest smile I've ever seen. It brightens everything around me to see it and when he laughs it reminds me of every good thing I have ever felt.

I truly love everything about it.

When my tulpa grins I can see his fangs. It's pretty cool. And I imagine him smelling like tea. Or that's how I'll try to impose him as.

Markus' eyes tend to change every once and so often. Right now, her eyes shift mainly between a dark shade of brown and a pale grayish blue. It's nice :)

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

That's when I realized after this was done I'd have to have a staring contest with Reisen, the Lunatic Red Eyes herself.

My visualization and imposition abilities do not do Reisen's eyes justice. She's got a reputation to uphold.

Tewi's eyes range from brown to red like Reisen's, though she doesn't have the lunacy thing going on. And Flandre's... Huh. All of my tulpas have red eyes...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Aura's eyes are a true gold, almost as if they really were made of the metal itself. Jason's eyes are a medium brown, about the same color as finished oak. I just recently finished another Tulpa named Lucia, who HAD crimson eyes until I mentioned that she could change them. Now she's run off, and I'm guessing she's going through every color she can think of to find one she likes.

*Update* Alright, Lucia decided to keep the crimson eyes after six hours of trying out others.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

Atlas has completely black eyes, but sometimes they turn red, like when he's angry. They don't make me feel anything special.

Minata has dark blue eyes, but her eyes sometimes turn pink. That's maybe because she had pink eyes in her early sketches.

Martha has sky blue eyes. Despite being as blue as the sky, it reminds me of the sea, rather than the sky. They make mee feel calm. Eyes full of innocence, mind full of knowledge, and soul full of happiness. That's what makes she what she is.

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~