Tulpas giving a "sixth Sense"

I've got a question, I'm in the process of creating my tulpa, and I wanted to know, as I'm an airsoft player ( similar to paintball if you don't know), would my tulpa eventually be able to gain and process it's own information about my surroundings, would it be able to scout ahead of me and tell me where anther player is standing? Are tulpae capable of almost giving you a "sixth sense" ability?

No, not really. There are some people who think that you can project them into reality or some woowoo, but the short answer is no. Tulpas only exist within your mind, nowhere else. They can be imposed by you with a lot of effort and time, but only you will be able to see or feel it. It might be that your tulpa can give you reminders of where other people went, or something like that, but they can only see the real world in the capacity that you are also seeing it. Even if you impose your tulpa, and they are standing in front of you, looking behind you, they only see what you think is there, not necessarily what is actually there.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Though it is possible that your tulpa can process information that you're not fully aware of. Like if a twig snaps, and you don't think anything of it, your tulpa might tell you there's someone in that direction. Or your tulpa could extrapolate where people have gone based on things you've seen in the past.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I've split this out from the Tulpas have free will? thread and the Guide for New Members thread as it was unrelated to the threads.

Quite often I will point out to Kevin something of which he isn't consciously aware. I don't know if that constitutes a 'sixth sense' - more I think it is just having another mind processing the same input, and picking up on different things.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

They can't see things that you can't physically see. If they look there they'll see something, but it will be a subconsciously generated idea of what you or they think is there. They can however notice things you miss, think of things you wouldn't otherwise, remember things you forget, etc.

A few times my tulpas have directed my attention to something I didn't see. And sometimes if I do a crossword, Lyra will help. She seems to make bigger leaps, getting less obvious answers on fewer letters than I can.

I've removed a second copy of the OP post, along with a couple posts about the fact that there were two of the same thread.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Nobillis, interesting. Could you provide some examples?

O.k. A few examples from our life (indented).

• Kevin works as a [road] Traffic Controller (his "other job, so I can eat," from film making). One time - up in the hills of Perth (Western Australia) he was looking after a quiet section of road, keeping cars away from the works (electric power lines, down on the road). Whilst he was concentrating on the road, I told him "Hey, watch out for that car coming up behind you." He was surprised, because he hadn't even known there was a small laneway behind him, nor that a car was approaching.

Yes, I see such things; but, I've come to the conclusion my 'sight' is a reconstruction from other senses and memory. For a start, when I'm wandering around everything looks to be sunset - regardless of whether it be day or night - a permanent sunset across the world to me. (P.s.: also, rainbows have two more colours for me, after violet, other yellow and other green - Kevin's wife's tulpa sees these too, which I only found out recently.)

• Another time, Kevin was working on a road near a golf course. The golf course has a fence, so he couldn't see in. I went for a wander around by myself (since Kevin was busy). When I came back I told him about the nice stroll I had around the lake. He was surprised "What lake?" There was, indeed, a lake just the other side of the fence but, he hadn't known it was there.

• Once, when working out in the countryside, I go bored so I went for a wander off over the hill near where Kevin was working. When I got back I told him about the farm house and big shed that was there. Now, this was an area he'd never been to before, and couldn't see over the hill. When he moved up the road later he could see around the hill and, yes, the buildings were there just as I'd said.

• When working in South Perth one morning, I was practicing my martial arts by shadow-fighting trees along the road (that is, practicing attacks against still objects; kicks, thrusts and so on). Kevin was most amused - he says my fighting style looks like dancing. Anyways, as I progressed down the road and over the hill I noticed there was a big school down the road (one of those private, girls' schools). Later kevin checked out if I was right (on the way back home). And, yes, it's there.

So, what I see and report seems to be accurate. Somehow, other senses or possibly memory are translated into vision for me. That doesn't explain my 'seeing' things in places Kevin's never been. I can only summise it's a combination of other senses and clues that I then percieve as "seeing."

• If a place is in Kevin's memory I can walk back in time and see it how it was, like the second scene in Guardians of the Galaxy where he is exploring the ruins and seeing what was there at the same time (or that baseball scene in Men in Black III). Once Kevin was working near a long abandoned water park. He was amazed to see - when I walked through the gates - the whole park change to how it used to be, children playing in the wading pools and everything back as it had been in the 1960's.

Tl;dr: See my earlier post above.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Woo! Fellow airsoft player! I thought of that exact question, but I haven't really tried it yet. Tulpae can see things that you see, so if you are scanning the surroundings, while you may miss the sniper about to tag you from the bushes, your tulpa may see him and point them out to you. They could also assist you in tactical info I guess, like if you are at a new site and have no idea where to go, as you handily forgot to take the printout of the site with you, your tulpa might have remembered it. Are you airsofting in the UK or America out of interest?

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"