Haven and Aphelion: a tale of two pones

Actinium

Days 27-28

11-24-14

4 weeks. Man, where does the time go?

Haven appeared in my dream once again, but she wasn't alone. Rainbow Dash was tagging along with her. I was surprised since it's been months since I've last seen an official character from the show appear in my dream. Now, in my dream it was Black Friday and I was in some sort of grocery store, and I just see a potted cactus with its thorns coming out of the pot. I didn't even consider safety and just picked it up, and jesus christ did it hurt like hell. You know how some people say that you don't feel pain in your dreams? 1254053369_ALLLIARS.jpg.d74be4e03df1b9bfef39b3d8b76fcfd4.jpg I swear I got part of my skin torn off from it's prickles.

This is where Haven and Dash come in. It was in a school and there was some sort of medicine conspiracy going on and something related to the color green black, and ropes, and Dash was freaking out because of it. There was a news van outside of the school, and I was viewing the dream from the perspective of a camera. I remember reading a story about Haven within the dream and although I don't remember anything about said story other than something about snakes, I remember enjoying it a lot. I also remember seeing Haven wrapped up in snake coils, and Rainbow Dash just kept playing with her tail going "Brrzt." again and again in different pitches as she moved her hoof left and right over it, and Haven is just staring at her with a very annoyed look that just says "Would you knock that off and get me out of this thing?"

I don't remember any more after that, and to my amazement Haven remembered what happened to her in the dream when she woke up. When I asked her how it felt to be wrapped up in the coils, she said that it was "Very comfortable, actually."

When I went into the wonderland, Haven wasn't in her house or anwhere around the beach. T.V. Head pointed in the direction of the town, and when I got there, Haven was setting up a big stage as if she was going to be performing something. I'm guess to assume that it's where she's going to be whenever she decides to sing or play music. (She's essentially become the radio host of my head, plays and sings whatever music she wants. Whether it's something that I listen to daily, or a random song that I haven't heard in years, earlier this week I heard the Zula Patrol theme playing in my head, and I forgot that I even watched that show at one point.)

We're hyped. It'll be the first time we get to hear a new song together.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 29

11-25-14

Haven asked me something today. But it wasn't about me, it was about herself. I saw a poster about Young Hearts for Life, and she said: "Do I have a heart?" It felt like a kid asking you what happens to people when they die. For any other Tulpas reading this, have you ever thought or asked your host something like that? Because when I heard that question I felt like I froze in place. I told her that she does have a heart, and that she always will.

It's like...Hmm, how can I say this? Something about doubting your own existence, maybe? Looking through Acta's thoughts is like looking through a journal. It's full of quotes that you remember throughout your life, and I found a quote that said "You act with your brain, but think with your heart." And this is what prompted me to ask the question. For any other Tulpa, ask yourself a question. What makes you you?

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Days 30-32

11-28-14

A whole month.

Not much has been going on, but Haven decided to let her hair down for now.

Also, quick story of what happened today.

>got a 3DS along with Tomodachi Life

>the first Mii that I added after my Mii was Haven

>both of our Miis are BFFs and have already tried to get with at least one other islander and failed

>both of our Miis are more likely than not going to become sweethearts soon

I've lost control of my life.

758109880_Ihavelostcontrolofmylife.jpg.ca6603d1a512bf507dee61c6bd85cd70.jpg

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Speaking of pain, I've had things glued to me in dreams, and they hurt as they were pulling at my skin.

And I've smelled stinky things. Yes, I have a sense of smell in dreams. And not usually good things. But nauseating.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Days 33-34

11-30-14

It seems that Haven has began to apply some of the aspects of her TL Mii to herself, one of them being the poncho that her Mii wears and I think she looks very cute with it on. These have been a very busy last few days so I haven't had a lot of time to force, but I'll try to make room for it throughout the week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, not only did both of our Miis become sweethearts, but they got married ON THE SAME DAY.

After messing around with quirky questions, I noticed that my Mii and Haven's Mii didn't respond to ANY tulpa related questions that I asked. And if that wasn't strange enough,

706094403_ITFUCKINGKNOWS.jpg.11f125d137b2147d81f4342ba9067e74.jpg

The way how well things work out in this game is absolutely amazing to me.

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Days 35-37

12-3-14

Wait a minute, I'm getting a phone call.

2134246531_Whatisit.jpg.e05008c09c24720581a937374a34f0d0.jpg

Yeah? What is it?

Oh....jpg.da803142501f13a7ab0b2cdda2022698.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I experienced my first auditory hallucination last night, and I'm very sure that it was Haven. When I was trying to get to sleep, I heard a deep "DO-" in my right ear. A few minutes later I heard the voice again, but it sounded like it was farther away. It said "You feel it?" as if to finish where it got cut off. "Do you feel it?"

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Days 38-41

12-7-14

So, something interesting happened last night. I purposefully fell asleep during a forcing session, and when I woke up this morning I was already thinking about Haven before I even got out of bed, and it usually takes me a few minutes for me to wake up and start thinking straight. It felt like she was actually next to me in the bed and she even said "Good morning."

Haven has also started to associate some of my memories with feelings. One of the feelings I keep hearing her talking about is the feeling of vomiting for some reason, and that it's the worst. (Which it is.)

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Day 42

12-8-14

Posting this early because I need to get it off my chest.

Last night, I purposefully went to sleep during a forcing session again, and I had a lucid dream...Sorta. I couldn't remember what made me lucid, but I was freaking out over something. It felt like I was having a panic attack because I was practically shouting Haven's name in attempt to get her to appear. I tried using the method where you expect your tulpa to be behind you and it didn't work. I think I spun around 3 times throughout the whole dream in an attempt to stay long enough for Haven to show up, but she never did. When I woke up, I realized that I didn't rub my hands together to gain more lucidity. Oops. :@ Oh well, I'll get the hang of it eventually. Just like yesterday, it felt like Haven was in bed with me when I woke up. I'm going to keep doing this and see where it goes.

We attempted possession today, but the most Haven was able to do was make my right hand shake very lightly. I still think that's a great result for our first time.

I've also noticed that I have a lot of fun when I'm talking to Haven. It feels very nice whenever I hear her respond whether I'm talking to her out loud or using mindvoice.

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Day 43

12-9-14

Things are starting to get very interesting.

While I was finishing up in the bathroom last night, I thought I saw something walking walking out the door when I looked in the mirror. I want to think it was Haven because it had the same body as her, but it was grey. Then again, imposition isn't solid from the start.

Tried possession again today. Haven was able to control my arm a little, little bit more today. I still think it's a lot of progress for something that we've only done one other time.

My Three Mind Horses

Created on 10-28-14

Created on 2-25-15 

Hey that's great news! Seems your further ahead of me currently and whatnot! Not that it's a race.. Ok apparently to Vixen it is a race given the look she pulled when I typed that.

Well.. Guess I should go work on that then. My queue to leave! Good to see the progress though! Keep at it!