Merry F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)

Brassow

Florida does suck.

The only thing different about Christmas for me is that there are less people on the IRC.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn i'm in a great christmas-anticipation condition! yesterday i had good experiences with peripheral imposition after drinking 3 bottles of wine, have a good evening-

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Do you do anything aside from troll?

the fuck, i was sober for 3 days just this week, but this is pretty cool as well

it's hard to troll even ironically when this is my life and _real life_

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Guest amber5885

All you ever do is BS about getting drunk and you contribute nothing but shitposting to the boards. I don't even know how you haven't been banned or at least warned yet.

'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY

Seriously though. Both of you quit bickering. Just be merry until December 26th.

Quilten, you changed your avatar but it isn't Christmas themed? The hell?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Come now—fighting is not in the spirit of Christmas.

But if you really can't help the urge, then please do it in PM or something, rather than mucking up this thread.

By the way, why are we skipping Thanksgiving? I mean it's all the same crap to me, but I'm actually doing something for Thanksgiving.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Because all the stores simply skip thanksgiving decorations. Also it's an American holiday, and I realize there are people here who aren't American.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I like to tease you, Brassy.

I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶

I'm a reindeer.

Since I did this for Halloween, I wanted to do it again. Here ya go, Kiahdaj.

kiahdaj.jpg.5a584c218c0e0c78ef717bc06e81943a.jpg

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]