Merry F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)

Brassow

I usually avoid stores on black Friday cause of the horror stories (people getting trampled, etc etc). But right now i aam in a store on black friday and like its a little more busy than usual but nothin near what i expected.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do other countries think of black Friday like is it some kind of satanic sacrifice?

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

What do other countries think of black Friday like is it some kind of satanic sacrifice?

Nothing because it poses no relevance whatsoever.

My current state poses relevance however. I'm drunk, admirably drunk, which is a state you should perpetually maintain during autumn/winter above the arctic circle. I can BARELY fucking STAND which means, i'm in the ground control of my personal new jerusalem, which means i should continue and drink more!

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

• 3 weeks later...

It's so funny that all the posts here stopped right before December even started!

Great job, lets celebrate all other holidays month before so we wo't have to do anything on the actual day! lol

Jokes aside, this is really creeping me out.

~Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore~

*Appears from nowhere* We have ascended to Whoville. Besinger didn't because he's just a stupid troll. *Disapears*

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Nah i just didn't have anything terribly interesting or important to say. I guess no one else did either.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Well... My headset broke... I got a game called "This war of mine" and my finals went okay. Other than that... Jean is right.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I've been so busy with school lately I haven't been able to post as often as I usually do, but now that that is over, I can get back on track. Not to mention Christmas break will give me more time to hang with my tuppers and work on my hobbies.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]