Merry F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)

Brassow

any alcoholics here? how you're doing? do you lose memory often? daily routines?

i do this because i've lost control of this shit for real. more and more often i lose my memory or wake up in my own vomit or with having shat or pissed my own pants. tried to quit once, after two days just started seeing things and feeling so anxious, had to start drinking so hard i lost an entire week of memory. idk, probably have to tread this path as much as any else.

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Stop trolling in the wrong thread dumbass^

he's not being very merry or festive, is he?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I'm sorry, Phaneron, but I just had to have a Santa hat.

Also goodbye until about New Year's.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Hell, I'll probably be gone off and on until then, too. Nothing I can do about it, unfortunately.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Oh. Yes. Just what I wanted. *tries to find the cocoa in the kitchen cupboard* Usually it's us waiting for winter, now it's winter waiting for us. Week before the December, first snow. *finally found it, now can't find any milk* So, yes, just the time for me to say "Happy Christmas" to everyone.

*Daaamn. Looks like I'm gonna go to shop*

And may the fears keep away from you.

I just realized. This is my tupper's first Christmas with me. Is it the same with anyone else here?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Second Christmas with both of them, actually. Oh god. I just remembered those tulpa-themed Christmas carols I posted last year. Tempted to do more because Phaneron don't work during the day.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]