Revival/Rebirth of a tulpa

Brassow

Alright, let's get to business. A couple of weeks back, my tulpa named Jason (Based on the Far Cry 3 character) realized he was slowly fading. To deal with this, he placed all memories of a younger version of himself (I estimate when he was about 4-5 months old) onto some sort of flashdrive/ data storage unit. Shortly afterward, his prediction proved correct, and he dissipated. My servitor MATH and myself quickly began building a new form of him and settled on a gunmetal humanoid robot. Basically an exact replica of him made out of metal and circuitry. We inserted the flashdrive-like device into the robot, and the result was a younger version of Jason. He remembered nothing of the past several months, but he was much stronger in will that the Jason that disappeared. He took a few days to retrieve the information and fill the holes in his memory but now he is essentially the same as the original but as a robot.

My question is, has ANYONE ever tried something akin to this before? I feel this might be fairly useful to someone who has a fading tulpa and this was the best place I could think to put this.

EDIT: DO NOT attempt to kill off your tulpa to test this!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

All that is is symbolism, albeit a creative example of it. I would think however that just forcing the tulpa in question would of been a far better response.

Also did you attempt to stop the dissipation, because that's not something that just "happens" you need to actively ignore them for that to take place.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

Yes, I did attempt to stop the said dissipation. But even with all of my efforts, it DID slow, but did not stop it.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I heard of these kinds of things a few times here and there, where a tulpa gets a memory dump into something and is either "stored" or retrieved and remade. I can see why this would be helpful in certain circumstances, and I'm curious to the reasons why your tulpa dissipated. This could lead to answers on how to prevent this in the future. Other accounts would also be helpful. I'm not sure I can find any specific unifying detail between the handful of times I've seen these (and similar) occurrences, and I'm not sure we could find one. It's worth a try, though.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Guest amber5885

Best advice I can give is Sony think about them. It's a belief that a tulpa doesn't really die they just go dormant so if that's true then if you don't revive them by thinking about them you should be okay.

I'm curious to the reasons why your tulpa dissipated. This could lead to answers on how to prevent this in the future. Other accounts would also be helpful. I'm not sure I can find any specific unifying detail between the handful of times I've seen these (and similar) occurrences, and I'm not sure we could find one. It's worth a try, though.

I think the main underlying cause in all cases of a tulpa supposedly dissipating despite getting attention from the host and not wanting to dissipate is the belief that the tulpa is being dissipated somehow. I don't see any other possible explanation other than the belief that that's what's happening. Belief has a huge effect on tulpae, after all.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Best advice I can give is Sony think about them. It's a belief that a tulpa doesn't really die they just go dormant so if that's true then if you don't revive them by thinking about them you should be okay.

Can confirm. Previously "dead" tulpa representing insanity just came back because what they had to say became relevant to my life again. Skipping over that part - they're exactly the same as when I last talked to them, and the first thing they said was "No hard feelings?" However she has no interest in being an "active" tulpa like my others, and was/is totally okay with only existing when her purpose is relevant.

Totally less interesting, but she just helped explain my past obsession with a-lack-of-realistic-thinking-I-call-Unsanity as feeling chained to what I think is reality, and that my path of self-development can and will lead to a more efficient lack of said chains. But that's not as interesting as zombie tulpas right?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.