Podcast Reboot

UnknownCraos

Spaaaaaaace! XD

Also look into a de-esser. Sometimes a simple low pass filter can do well.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Spaaaaaaace! XD

Also look into a de-esser. Sometimes a simple low pass filter can do well.

I love the podcasts! I look forward to hearing anyone who wishes to speak. These are such a great idea.

~Mistgod

(We finally listened to one of these, and they're actually a lot of fun. Please make more!

I think maybe someday we'd like to contribute something, too.)

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

https://soundcloud.com/hosts-co/hosts-co-episode-5

And episode 5 is up, with special guests Nycto and Siouxsie ^^

Random things I picked out from the podcast...

Oranges and peanut butter, metaphysics, energy and spells. I like the sponsor mentions... cute. Great idea to have prior questions. I liked this "goals are supposed to work for you" and "don't let them [goals] consume you." Wise tulpa words. Fifty with tulpas? Oh, BTW, I am already fifty years old.

This ----> ".Info is a bunch of priss!" <----OMFG! (at about 40 minutes to 41 minutes in, hee hee)

The definition of a priss is a spoiled or uptight person who thinks they are too good for everyone or everything. OMFG! I loved this. You have no idea. I have found this to be absolutely, completely, utterly true with a very small vocal minority of stuck up assholes. I will say, however, that the overwhelming vast majority of the Tulpa Info crowd are crazy amazing and awesome. The awesome amazing persons are stepping forward and it restores my faith in this forum every time they do. My goal is to drive the prissy minority completely mad.

EDIT: I gave this a second listen. An experience called "merging" was mentioned. It seemed to be discussed in an almost negative connotation. I have experieced a sensation of merging with my thought form Melian many times, especially while doing collaborative "tulpa typing" on the internet. Is merging a form of possession? Why is merging a bad thing?

~Mistgod

Random things I picked out from the podcast...

Oranges and peanut butter, metaphysics, energy and spells. I like the sponsor mentions... cute. Great idea to have prior questions. I liked this "goals are supposed to work for you" and "don't let them [goals] consume you." Wise tulpa words. Fifty with tulpas? Oh, BTW, I am already fifty years old.

This ----> ".Info is a bunch of priss!" <----OMFG! (at about 40 minutes to 41 minutes in, hee hee)

The definition of a priss is a spoiled or uptight person who thinks they are too good for everyone or everything. OMFG! I loved this. You have no idea. I have found this to be absolutely, completely, utterly true with a very small vocal minority of stuck up assholes. I will say, however, that the overwhelming vast majority of the Tulpa Info crowd are crazy amazing and awesome. The awesome amazing persons are stepping forward and it restores my faith in this forum every time they do. My goal is to drive the prissy minority completely mad.

EDIT: I gave this a second listen. An experience called "merging" was mentioned. It seemed to be discussed in an almost negative connotation. I have experieced a sensation of merging with my thought form Melian many times, especially while doing collaborative "tulpa typing" on the internet. Is merging a form of possession? Why is merging a bad thing?

~Mistgod

Thanks for the awesome response ^^ I would not necessarily say that merging is a bad thing, more that in our situation it is inconvenient. For some, merging can be seen as a good thing, and I've heard of many who have just straight up merged with their tulpa permanently, which I guess is okay if they both want it. But still, the thought scares the crap out of us. When merged you are both people at once, which means no talking, no interacting at all. Plus, you're not you any more. And the thought of accidentally getting stuck like that scares the hell out of me, heh.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/

Guest Anonymous
And the thought of accidentally getting stuck like that scares the hell out of me, heh.

Oh gods yesh, getting stuck like that would be awkward! Nope, won't ever happen, I would do anything in this universe to rip myself back away from Davie. No offense to Davie, but our merging thing is a temporary trick or skill. Hey, it turns out I have an "advanced" tulpa skill after all! Who would have thinked it?

• 1 month later...

Damn it's a really good podcast. But were you actually on tulpa.io? It's the opposite of a newby-site. For right now, it looks like everybody on there has like 4 tulpas and nobody asks newby questions. But the big minus is that there are only 3-4 people who mostly do all the posts there.

Again, I really like the podcast, becuase you speak cleary and it's fun to listen. I have somtimes a hard time understanding english people talking, but no problem with this podcast :)

Damn it's a really good podcast. But were you actually on tulpa.io? It's the opposite of a newby-site. For right now, it looks like everybody on there has like 4 tulpas and nobody asks newby questions. But the big minus is that there are only 3-4 people who mostly do all the posts there.

Again, I really like the podcast, becuase you speak cleary and it's fun to listen. I have somtimes a hard time understanding english people talking, but no problem with this podcast :)

Thank you very much!!!

I am on tulpa.io and I personally find that it's a vicious cycle of "newbies are intimidated because there aren't any newbies and therefore don't join" haha. It has the potential to be an incredible site. But it's obviously not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

I believe that when we said "newby" site, we simply meant that it was new.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/